Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Great stuff

Affordable and locations right at your eye level

September 24, 2020

Voila you have your groceries at your doorstep

Due to the current pandemic , I choose to avoid going out for groceries unnecessarily , thereby came across voila services ._x000D_
    They are different from the other competitive services:_x000D_
    There is high hygiene standard where the drivers wear mask and gloves and change them after every delivery._x000D_
    The delivery dates are available and don’t have to wait for a week to get your order ._x000D_
    You need a min order of 50$ and a delivery fee of 7.99$ Is charged which is great considering you don’t need to step out ._x000D_
    The ordering process , finding items and checkout is just at your fingertip ._x000D_
    Life couldn’t be more simpler and the products are fresh in terms of produce._x000D_
    Definetly try it once and decide for yourself ...

Amazing service!!

Amazing service, above and beyond, they delivery with care!! The only thing that I don’t like is some products expire date (so close) and you figure out on the checkout that some products can’t be delivered

September 24, 2020

Good service but lacks variety

It's an amazing service that's a lot better than its competitors. 1 hour delivery windows are amazing. Fridge and pantry items are separated in colour coded bags. Only cons are lacking in variety and items out of stock when submitting the order.

Easy and fresh

I have ordered groceries using Voila twice and both times I was very happy. Placing my order was easy and I was able to choose a time slot that fit my schedule. On the day of delivery, I received a call from the delivery person letting me know they were 15 minutes away. Both times, the delivery person was courteous and friendly. I received all the items I ordered and everything was in perfect condition. The only thing I would suggest is having more fresh produce available for delivery. It seems my area doesn’t have a lot of fruits and vegetables available.

Great delivery service!

We tried voila for the first time last month and we were extremely impressed. This was our first time getting a grocery delivery. It was very efficient and fast! Sobeys does have some Items higher priced compared to other grocery stores. But I was happy with everything I got and how great the service of the delivery was! I have recommended it to some friends in town because I was so happy with the service!

September 23, 2020

Too expensive

As much as the quality is good but the service is too expensive. So, at this cost the delivery should be free. This is definitely launched to make money at the time of a pandemic.

September 22, 2020

Convenience and Quality!

This service within a COVID reality eliminates excessive trips to the grocery store. I liked the variety of offerings online and the speed in which my order arrived. I would recommend the service to friends and family.

September 22, 2020

VOILÀ BY SOBEYS REVIEW

I received this discount as part of a Product Review Club offer. I found the delivery to be efficient and my order was accurate. I enjoy the variety of products that Sobeys offers. I would definitely recommend this service to family and friends. 8/10

September 21, 2020

Great Service!

I received a discount as part of a Product Review Club offer, spend $100 and receive $25 discount.
    The website was easy to navigate, they arrived on time, products were fresh, and service was great!
    I don't typically shop at Sobeys due to high prices, however when they have a sweet deal, typically in meats and fish, I stock up!
    I have shifted most of my grocery shopping to online given today's times, and would definitely consider Sobeys Voila service again to stock up my freezer on super deals.
    CONS: delivery fee