Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

September 20, 2020

Prompt, good experience

I found Voila to be better than other grocery delivery services simply because I did not have any substitutions in my order. The delivery window was good, and customer service was great

September 16, 2020

Groceries delivered to your door!

I received this discount as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Campaign. This was the perfect time to receive this offer as grocery pick up and delivery has been a go to during the pandemic. I liked this service and that I didn’t have to worry about leaving the house, however I felt that pricing is a bit high and I wasn’t able to find some of the produce and meat options I was looking for. I may try this again, but hopefully as they expand they will add more products.

September 16, 2020

Convenient!

This was super easy to use and super convenient! It is really useful especially during the pandemic. You can set a time for delivery and your groceries will be delivered right to your door!

They have a great collection of fresh produce and other products. It saves so much time and I am able to stay in the comfort of my own home and still get fresh groceries!

I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

September 13, 2020

VOILA....your groceries have arrived!

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try grocery shopping in a new way! I liked the idea of picking my food online but found it difficult to do so. I'm the kind of shopper that prefers to pick out my groceries in person. I am also a BIG price matcher and this is something that Sobeys doesn't do. Either way is was cool to try the service out!

September 11, 2020

It has a delivery free versus walmart

It’s a good service
    But when I found out about the delivery I was abit taken back because Walmart after $50 has no delivery fee
    The food was fresh and packed well

Groceries done easy

When I first heard of Voila by Sobeys I wasn’t sure if it was going to be something I would consider using. But after trying to manage working full time, keeping my kids busy and getting groceries, I realized it would be worth a shot. It was so easy to follow to order online and I liked that I had the option to modify my order up until a specific time. I loved that I could shop a variety of stores under the Sobeys chain and had a good range of products. The delivery fee can be pricey but it is something I would consider using again.

September 08, 2020

Good and easy to use, but a bit pricy compared

Just received my first order after using the discount offered through this program, and I would say I am impressed.

I loved how simple the app was to use. The menu tab was broken down into so many sections that it made looking for specific types of things a lot easier.
    At first it seemed overwhelming but as it went on I saw how effective it was.

I loved the fact that the stuff comes delivered through their own company, on their specific truck, and it comes cold and fresh. I don't need to worry about what I should and shouldn't order based on what might spoil before I recieve it (ex: ice cream).

I enjoyed the discount I recieved, along with the sale savings, however I do find Sobeys to be more expensive than other places I could get my groceries from.

I also want to say that the driver was very kind and courteous and made sure to call me about 10 mins before it arrive, and was very polite about everything.

I might use it again :) and I would recommend it if it was within a person's budget.

Great service

Love how fast the service is. A lot more specials and options compared to other online grocery delivery systems. Would definitely recommend this service to friends and family.

September 06, 2020

Voila by Sobeys Review

Overall I liked the service, the delivery fee is at par with the other delivery services except for Uber which takes a %.

They called me 15 minutes before they arrived to make sure I was home, the delivery staff was very friendly and explained that all their staff undergo a complete check before the deliver, this includes checking temperature which is cool! He said he would leave the bags on the front porch and i would have 5 minutes to check my order, if it wasn’t packed right I would get a refund which is great too. I loved that the bags that needed to go into the freezer/fridge were marked different, makes sorting easier.

Overall I do find Sobeys slightly expensive compared to Walmart otherwise this service is completely on point.

September 06, 2020

Awesome experience

What an easy and great experience! I was so surprised at the ease of the process from ordering to delivery! Would recommend to anyone! Such an great option during these times!