Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Convenient

I had received a discount as part of a Product Review Club offer, so I jumped at the chance to use it. I love how convenient it is to order groceries online and have them delivered right to your doorstep. Receiving the code really helped me save on my grocery shopping. I loved how easy the website was to use and navigate through, I found it better than some other grocery delivery sites out there, my groceries arrived on time and in perfect condition. I highly recommend this service to anyone who may be afraid to go out in these uncertain times or for people who just don't have the time to go out and do their grocery shopping themselves as doing shopping this way was really quick, convenient and effortless. I will definitely be using the service again.

VoilabySobeys Review

I received a coupon code from chickadvisor for this months groceries. I was able to save some money and get my groceries delivered to my doorstep which was a bonus. The website was easy to navigate and well structured. The delivery arrived in time and all my sobeys groceries were there in good condition. I highly recommend this service for anyone looking to buy groceries from the comfort of their own homes.

Easy to use

I received $25 off on an order of $100 in exchange of a review. It was easy to sign up and easy to order the items online. The only downside was the shipping wasn't free. It was $7.99. The delivery guy was very nice. He called me prior to my delivery and he also did a temperature check on all frozen food.

Great service

Voila by sobeys provides a great service. Their delivery was prompt and everything I ordered arrived as expected. The one downside of the service is that you can't get everything that would normally be available in store.
    I would recommend it to others and would likely reorder in the future.

Easy breezy

I was offered a $25 off coupon code on a VoilaBySobeys order of $100+ through ChickAdvisor in exchange for my review of this newly launched service. I am very glad I was selected to participate as I was able to see the benefits first hand. The site is easy to navigate, and there were plenty of available delivery time slots. My order was packed by robots and transported in a refrigerated truck by a lovely gentleman who wore a mask and respected social distancing guidelines. He explained this new service and asked that I inspect the produce to ensure it was up to par, or the item would immediately be removed from my bill. I definitely intend to order from them again. It was a completely stress-free experience. My only request is that they bring in a larger selection of vegetarian products in the future. Overall, I would highly recommend checking them out.

August 01, 2020

Click, pick, pay & Voilà groceries at your door!

I really loved the ease of Voilà by Sobeys website. It was super easy to use. My fave part was they had a section for multicultural foods under “Chola!” & they also had a section of Farm Boy products which are great products. I couldn’t find some products that I’d normally get in store at Sobeys such a Daiya Cheese, they had similar products though. In addition a lot of products were not available at all such as fresh eggplant or some were sold out, I guess this varies day to day because I started my order one day and finished the next & notice there was different things available. I didn’t find there were too many products especially fresh produce available however, the fresh produce I did order I was very happy and impressed by. The delivery was smooth, I rec’d a call approx 30 mins before confirming they were on their way. The delivery people were so nice, asked me if I wanted to meet them downstairs (because of COVID) or if I wanted them to leave them by my door. They came up and even explained to me how they replace anything that’s not available but that didn’t apply to anything in my order. They were super helpful, had nice Voilà shirts on, kept a safe distance and had on face masks/ shields. All items were packed nicely and I was very impressed by Voilà’s packaging for produce, it’s this plastic/ ziplock kind of bag that shields the produce. All my produce picked was perfect, way better than what I usually pick myself in store. Overall I was happy with my first order. The only thing I was very disappointed with was not being able to collect Airmiles. I always use Sobeys because their products are great but also because I’m a big Airmiles collector so, I was very surprised that this wasn’t attached to Voilà. I did call customer service & they told me that they are looking to add Airmiles so, that is great news because I will definitely use them again once they add that. I would definitely recommend Voilà and looking forward to my next order.

Amazing service!

I tried Voila by Sobeys for the first time and loved it! The webpage is easy to navigate and makes grocery shopping a breeze. There are plenty of delivery slots to chose from and I received my groceries the next day. The delivery service was fast and the delivery guy was super nice! I’m very picky when it comes to my produce, but I am glad to report the produce I received was impecable and high quality.
    Using Voila saved so much time and stress and really made grocery shopping so easy! I definitely recommend and will be using this service again! :)

#VoilabySobeys #happycustomer

Quick and quality

This delivery system worked really well. I got to pock a specific delivery time, 6-7, and they called at 6 to say theyd b 10 mins. Also, all the food, frozen fresh and regular all got to me in great condition.

July 31, 2020

Best customer service

I received a discount as part of a product review club offer to try this service and I am extremely happy and satisfied with Voila by Sobeys. I placed my order on Thursday and they had deliveries available for the next day. I got my order on Friday and a representative from Voila called me to let me know that my order would be delivered in the next 15 minutes. Placing my order and using the website was very easy and this is extremely important because if users find the website hard to use they will most likely leave and not order. When the truck arrived they unloaded my bags and left them in my front porch. The delivery guys were really nice. My only negative feedback is that prices a little more elevated compared to other grocery delivery services. I will definitely use this service again and the delivery fee was only $7.99.

2.7/5

July 31, 2020

Voilà by Sobeys

I found the prices quite high with no option to price match (which I do weekly) I won't personally be using this service in the future. However, the service and smiles you get made it an absolutely wonderful experience. Everything is very convenient and well thought out. Thank-you #ChickAdvisor for allowing me this experience😊👍