Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

aaaaammmaaazing

so amazing and good would recommend to absolutely anyone anywhere anytime.

Amazing service with 1 hour windows

So convienant and saves a lot of time. One hour delivery windows make it so convienant and everything is bag and sorted.

Fantastic grocery delivery service

Using voila grocery delivery on a weekly basis during COVID has been lifesaver. Fantastic customer service and efficient, easy to use online shopping process. Can’t recommend enough.

Great Grocery Delivery!

I was impressed by the ease of ordering, quick delivery within my reserved time frame, and that all of my groceries arrived with no missing items or substitutions. The produce was fresh and high quality.

High quality service

Voila is one of the best grocery delivery services out there. The products were fresh and of good quality. The service was top notch; the delivery man called before coming, and was very on time. Everything was packed cleanly and neatly, even the vegetables and fruits were very clean. The product price is not high compared to other grocery stores, especially with such a high quality service.

September 24, 2020

Absolutely love this !!!! And since covid I am totally obsessed with this service it has made my life and my fiancé’s life soo much better we no longer fight over who’s going to the store 🏬

Amazing Service !!!! Highly recommend it!!! Let me tell you this is the best thing ever !!!! & with the hole covid thing let me tell ya my husband and I can’t get enough of how totally amazing this is !!! I have told my mom sister freinds we all use this now 10➕➕➕➕

September 24, 2020

Best delivery service, hands down

I’ll be the first to admit one thing: I hate grocery shopping. I’ve tried all of the grocery delivery services but can say hands down that Voila is the best service. Ordering was great and just as easy as other delivery sites. What’s interesting is that you can buy from Sobey’s, Farm Boy, Chalo, and Well.ca It was during delivery that I would say Voila really shines. The driver called me on the way to let me know he was 10 mins away. When he arrived he texted me to tell me he was unloading. When he was done, he knocked on the door and let me know that the items in bags with green handled required refrigeration or freezing. He was courteous and let me know that I had no substitutes. Produce was A+. I can’t say enough about Voila.

Voila review

I used Voila by Sobeys to order my uncles groceries he is elderly and diabetic so I have been shopping for him. With the increase in community spread of the virus it is good to have non contact options available to ease our minds about the safety of our elderly family members Thanks Sobeys.

great

i loved using this service. it was so convenient and the delivery came on time

Voila is the Future of Buying Groceries

I have used Voila several times. They are a great service. First of all, they have some great prices on their website and offer flash sales and regular sales. Second of all, they have many options in terms of available time slots for delivery. In addition, they have excellent communication. They communicate via email and let you edit your cart right up until the day before. They call prior to delivery to give you the heads-up that they are on the way. Finally, if you see it on the website, and you order it, you get it! No substitutions. What you see is what you get. They have a great selection of products and everything is fresh. I'm so impressed that I will continue to use them. I encourage everyone to give Voila a try. It is indeed the future of buying groceries.