Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Sobeys experience

This is our corner grocery store- we go here a few times a week. They have excellent service and many of the cashiers are very friendly and kind. The staff are diverse, welcoming and I love how they welcome the special needs community. Like any grocery store you may encounter busy lines here and there, but a lovely group of people work there that contribute to the community and positive vibes

Good product of Sobeys

There are lots of very good products in Sobeys and I can get a discount even very worth it. Good Deal for everyone!

The Best

Because of the on going pandemic, online grocery shopping has become very important in my household. It helps so much because I am unable to leave as I have older persons as well as kids at home.

easy to use

this service is so easy and simple to use. Why have we not been using this sooner

Sobeys delivery service

Excellent, fast and easy!

AMAZING service

I'm incredibly impressed!! _x000D_
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀_x000D_
    The process of ordering was so smooth, better than other grocery pickup services. I was able to shop by sales or by category and even for a free sample of a product included._x000D_
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀_x000D_
    I selected a delivery for Monday September 7th fully expecting that it was a holiday and it would be cancelled. I was pleasantly surprised when I received a confirmation email in the morning and then a call from the driver to advise he'd arrive in 7-10 minutes._x000D_
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀_x000D_
    The driver was friendly, packed the groceries well. The products were all perfect, the frozen items were still fully frozen, no damage to produce, everything was perfect._x000D_
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀_x000D_
    Overall I'm incredibly impressed and expect that I'll be using the service again in the future. Being a mom to 2 young boys with a husband who works away from home a lot means I don't always have the time to get into a grocery store so this service will come in handy, it's even easier than Grocery pickup services because it's delivered to your door. _x000D_
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀_x000D_
    The only thing I'd like to see different is to have air miles included as an option when checking out to maximize both the savings and rewards.

Great Grocery Service

My family tried Voila by Sobey’s to help make life easier with a busy family and an on-going pandemic. We found all the products we need, great sales and fantastic customer service._x000D_
    The delivery fee was well worth it.

Quality grocery delivery

I was so impressed with Voila. The delivery frame was 2 hours and they called when they were 10-15 minutes out from the house. I was able to pick any day I wanted for delivery and they gave me up till the night before to change anything on my list. The visual shopping items is clear and easy. I love how sale items are all listed and included. When they arrived the customer service was A1 and they temperature checked all my groceries before handing them over. My frozen goods were still frozen! They asked if the freshness of my bread was acceptable and it was. Loved the variety of goods on their site. I've used it twice now and would definitely use it again.

September 24, 2020

Good

I decided to try this service due to covid and not wanting to leave my house and the service is pretty good. Some of the items I purchased weren't in the greatest condition which is why I prefer to pick my own items, but other than that I don't mind the service but it's just not for me.

Overall Nice

I put in an order with Sobeys Viola and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Everything we ordered came in food condition and the shipping time was fairly quick.