4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews
#3 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

2.0/5

February 13, 2018

not the best

i suffer from many spinal injuries and back pain and the voltaren gel did not work or help as advertised. i never felt any relief. maybe it is the extent of my injuries but i know have a whole tube at home that will no get used.

February 13, 2018

Works Great!

Not only do I love the smell of this product, but it works wonderfully for minor aches and/or pains. Gives just enough heat (but doesn't feel like it's burning) to really soothe whatever pain you have.

February 08, 2018

I would buy this product again.

My husband uses Voltaren Emulgel when he has extreme aches and pains. He finds that it helps him a lot. A nice massage with Voltaren Emulgel and he feels better.

January 25, 2018

Great for minor aches and pain

I have problems withe my wrist and ankles and voltaren does help. The extra strength is better (obviously) but more expensive. I use this first before I try pain meds and it usually works enough to avoid pills.

January 22, 2018

Pain gone

I work in a nursing home and have seen this in many residences. When asking it’s usefullness it was recommended for joint pain. Exactly what I needed. Purchased a tube and the rest is history. Costco has the best purchase offer, 3 tubes for an amazing price. I would recommend this to anyone with aches and pains.

January 19, 2018

GREAT pain reliever!

This is my go-to for aches and pains. Applies easily, works quickly and effectively to reduce or completely eliminate aches and pains in my shoulders, neck and arms.

2.3/5

January 12, 2018

Not for me

I was recommended this by my doctor to use on my ankle for arthritis. I used it daily for a month and found no relief from it at all. It is really greasy and smells weird and it is just not for me.

January 06, 2018

Perfect for my pain

I use Voltaren everyday. The product is non-greasy, and works well for my back and knee pain. The smell is mild and tolerable compared to some other brands that have a strong minty smell.

January 05, 2018

Un gel miracle

Voltaren soulage mes articulations si rapidement, pour plusieurs heures, ce qui me permet de faire des activités physiques sans douleur ou traiter celles-ci apres une longue journee. De plus, en traitant la douleur localement, on evite les désagrements des medicaments oraux, qui donnent souvent mal a l’estomac et/ou rendent somnolent, et on se sent plus vite « soulagé »

P.s. L’emballage multipke offert chez Costco est vraiment une aubaine $

December 13, 2017

Best Pain Relief

I suffer from arthritis of knees and back! After putting this on and giving it a bit of time to work, I was amazed at how quickly it worked! I was able to move my joints pain free for quite some time! Also works well on back, just may have to apply it more often! Works best on a continued daily basis.