4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews
#3 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

2.2/5

February 21, 2018

I'm on the fence for Voltarin

By recommendation from a hockey coach, I got Voltaren emulgel. (I am very sportif, i was figure skating, playing hockey, and now am a pro wrestler.) Voltarin HAS worked for me, but it is hit or miss. It doesn't always do the trick, i have alot of aches and pains and a "hit or miss" product doesn't do it for me. I want 100% of the time, not "it may or may not this time".

February 21, 2018

This product is awesome.

This product is great. I get pain in my shoulder and lower back and when I use this it relieves the pain almost instantly. It doesn't smell strong like a lot of mentholated products do. It disappears quickly once applied.

February 16, 2018

It really works!

I have bursitis in my thigh and this is the only product that really eased the pain besides physio-therapy. It is non greasy, non sticky and absorbs real quick for an almost instant relief.

2.0/5

February 13, 2018

not the best

i suffer from many spinal injuries and back pain and the voltaren gel did not work or help as advertised. i never felt any relief. maybe it is the extent of my injuries but i know have a whole tube at home that will no get used.

February 13, 2018

Works Great!

Not only do I love the smell of this product, but it works wonderfully for minor aches and/or pains. Gives just enough heat (but doesn't feel like it's burning) to really soothe whatever pain you have.

February 08, 2018

I would buy this product again.

My husband uses Voltaren Emulgel when he has extreme aches and pains. He finds that it helps him a lot. A nice massage with Voltaren Emulgel and he feels better.

January 25, 2018

Great for minor aches and pain

I have problems withe my wrist and ankles and voltaren does help. The extra strength is better (obviously) but more expensive. I use this first before I try pain meds and it usually works enough to avoid pills.

January 22, 2018

Pain gone

I work in a nursing home and have seen this in many residences. When asking it’s usefullness it was recommended for joint pain. Exactly what I needed. Purchased a tube and the rest is history. Costco has the best purchase offer, 3 tubes for an amazing price. I would recommend this to anyone with aches and pains.

January 19, 2018

GREAT pain reliever!

This is my go-to for aches and pains. Applies easily, works quickly and effectively to reduce or completely eliminate aches and pains in my shoulders, neck and arms.

2.3/5

January 12, 2018

Not for me

I was recommended this by my doctor to use on my ankle for arthritis. I used it daily for a month and found no relief from it at all. It is really greasy and smells weird and it is just not for me.