4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews
#3 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

March 14, 2018

Fast topical area related relief

I started to use Votaren on the osteoarthritis in my knees as recommended by my rhumetologist. It provides fast acting relief and you can even purchase it in an extra strength option. I also use it when my wrists ache and for the occasional back pain. Great product for localized pain relief.

March 13, 2018

efficace

Très bon produit. Il agit rapidement lorsque j'ai des douleurs au dos ou aux chevilles. Il se demande au comptoir de la pharmacie. Il est un peu cher toutefois.

March 11, 2018

Great product

I have pain in my knees due to arthritis, it helped a great deal, i don't find it last very long so repeated applications are necessary. It's not greasy or leaves any stains.

March 09, 2018

VOLTAREN EMULGEL

I have used this gel, and it works really good. I use it all the time when I have had a hard day at work and my back is sore, It starts to work almost right away when you have finished rubbing it in. Makes my back or where ever I have rubbed it in tingle and start to feel good. I can feel the muscle start to relax and the pain subdues so it becomes bearable to deal with. I would definately recommend this to friends and family.

March 07, 2018

Husband likes it

My husband uses this product and he finds it works great for mild aches and pains. I've tried it myself but I did not find it helpful to me at all. That being said I do have an injury to my back and neck so it's probably not useful for an injury

3.2/5

March 06, 2018

Good bye minor muscle pain

This product works great on minor muscle pain and the best part is it as no offensive odor. It also does not burn like some other rubs. It is not so great if your muscle pain is more sever.

0.5/5

March 05, 2018

DON’T use!

I know there are lots of people that swear by this cream for their minor and/or major aches/pains/conditions, but please do not use it anymore! People turn to this cream when they do not want to take an Advil/Tylenol/other painkillers thinking they are staying away from NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatories)....but Voltaren is just that! An NSAID in cream format! And due to the fact that it is rubbed into the skin it gets into the circulation as well, which can lead to many other side effect based on how often it is used! There are many all natural alternatives that work even better than Voltaren does! (The chiropractor in me is hoping people will take my advice!!!) Feel free to comment if you want me to share some all natural options!

March 05, 2018

Love it

Voltaren really works, never had a problem whenever I used it for my back pain.I would strongly recommend this product to anyone needs mild to moderate pain and swelling relief. It is worth it.

0.5/5

March 01, 2018

none.

voltaren does not work on me,my mom and my brother. but it works for my sister in law. it to bad that it does not work. I would be nice to have something else to use beside the lokita.

2.2/5

February 21, 2018

I'm on the fence for Voltarin

By recommendation from a hockey coach, I got Voltaren emulgel. (I am very sportif, i was figure skating, playing hockey, and now am a pro wrestler.) Voltarin HAS worked for me, but it is hit or miss. It doesn't always do the trick, i have alot of aches and pains and a "hit or miss" product doesn't do it for me. I want 100% of the time, not "it may or may not this time".