4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews
#3 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

February 10, 2019

Works great

I get very sore muscles, and sore neck. I always resort to using Voltaren to help with the pain. I discovered this product within the pass 6 months and now it’s a staple in my house.

February 10, 2019

one of those healing products I would not be without

I currently have 3 tubes stocked in the cupboard this ointment is amazing for me with continual muscle strains I find noticeable relief with this and also extra strength is awesome as well - I find myself recommending this frequently to my suffering friends

February 09, 2019

Pain away

We do lots of sports and we have this gel all the time, even for travelling, it relaxes your muscles and the pain goes away for a while, it feels fresh and cool.

February 05, 2019

Great Product

I like to texture, easy too squeeze tube. Dries quickly. This product is good for people who hates swallowing pills or on the run. No peppermint strong odor.

February 05, 2019

Great product

Great product. Absorbs and dries quickly and no harsh smell. Really helps my arthritis pain in my neck and back. I would definitely recommend this product!

February 04, 2019

Voltaren Emulgel

Voltaren Emugel est se que j' utilise pour la douleur musculaire. Etant atteint de fibromyagie je souffre beaucoup. Le seul crème qui me fait du bien est Voltaren.

January 25, 2019

Soulagement rapide!

J'ai été agréablement surprise de l'efficacité de Voltaren Emulgel. J'ai recu un échantillon du produit et j'ai essayé la crème sur mon bras,épaule et cou causé par des douleurs musculaires et articulaires.La douleur s’estompe presque instantanément. Efficace, odeur subtile ,non désagréable et s'étends bien.

January 20, 2019

Pain relief

This rub on pain relief doesn't have a horrible smell like some others do. It's good for aches and pains. It is a bit expensive but it does what it's supposed to so it's worth the cost.

January 11, 2019

VOLTAREN EMUGEL

This product works I carry with me all the time best thing about this product it works fast no smell and you feel relief from pain instantly and fast absorbing Yes I would recommend this product

October 18, 2018

First thing I grab when in pain

I have tried almost every cream on the market for muscle and joint pain. I was a little sceptical when I opened it and it didn't have a potent smell to it. Give it a moment and the relief is there. Bonus that you can put it on and not knock everyone out by the smell.