4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

February 05, 2019

Great product

Great product. Absorbs and dries quickly and no harsh smell. Really helps my arthritis pain in my neck and back. I would definitely recommend this product!

February 04, 2019

Voltaren Emulgel

Voltaren Emugel est se que j' utilise pour la douleur musculaire. Etant atteint de fibromyagie je souffre beaucoup. Le seul crème qui me fait du bien est Voltaren.

My Choice For Muscle & Pain Relief

Voltaren regular strength and extra strength both, are my choice for heating/cooling gel for pain. I do not use anything else. It's my only go to! it's a powerful gel that doesn't leave your skin sticky, kicks in quick, has an awesome cooling effect, a fresh and clean smell and terminates the pain.

Starts working right away

For years whenever my lower back was sore from work or playing sports i'd just take a pill. My doctor told me to try Voltaren and once i put it on i could feel it working !!

Immense relief

I would definitely recommend this product as I found that it helped immensely with the pain although its impossible to remove 100 % of the pain the effectiveness is in the top 1 percentile .definitely and guaranteed I will purchase again

January 29, 2019

good

Just like grandpa use to use. This is the go to for intsant pain relief. You do not need to use a lot if the product either. The smell is terrible but does work

Good for pain

I always have knee problems from repetitive strain, the wife found this product and tried it on my knees and back. It's awesome! I wish it came as a roll on instead of cream.

January 25, 2019

Soulagement rapide!

J'ai été agréablement surprise de l'efficacité de Voltaren Emulgel. J'ai recu un échantillon du produit et j'ai essayé la crème sur mon bras,épaule et cou causé par des douleurs musculaires et articulaires.La douleur s’estompe presque instantanément. Efficace, odeur subtile ,non désagréable et s'étends bien.

January 20, 2019

Pain relief

This rub on pain relief doesn't have a horrible smell like some others do. It's good for aches and pains. It is a bit expensive but it does what it's supposed to so it's worth the cost.

January 11, 2019

VOLTAREN EMUGEL

This product works I carry with me all the time best thing about this product it works fast no smell and you feel relief from pain instantly and fast absorbing Yes I would recommend this product