Voltaren Extra Strength 30gr Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 520 in Remedies

March 27, 2017

If you have a pain from artrithis , this is a must! It helps instantly with that nagging joint pain . Sore tired aching joints from walking to much or just plain over doing something.

March 11, 2017

I suffered a 3rd degree sprain 2 years ago and my ankle has never been the same since then. This is my go to when the inflammation and swelling flares up. I apply it in the morning and at night as directed and it does the trick.

March 01, 2017

My mother has been suffering with Baker's cyst for a little over 10 years. I gave not personally used this product but due to her reaction to it I can tell you that this works wonders. She has tried almost everything only to be left in pain. She received this as a gift and get since she has been buying it. Anytime she feels pain she applies it and it is much a relief to finally see that something works for her and she is no longer overtook by pain.

March 01, 2017

I have arthritis and have taken prescriptions for this, they didn't work very well. I decided to try this Voltaren Gel, it works amazing, I just rub it on the area where it hurts, then after about 10 minutes, the pain is gone!!! This product is definately worth the money. It's better than the drugs that the doctor would give me. I think I found my best friend

February 20, 2017

My husband gets very bad back pain quite often, due to being on his feet all of the time at work. Voltaren Extra Strength is my husband's go to choice of topical pain relief for his back pain. The gel works fast and soothes his achy back so that he can get comfortable. The smell of the extra strength gel is also very pleasant and the gel also has a nice cooling effect. This is a topical medication that we would recommend to anyone looking to soothe muscle aches and pains, particularly back pain.

February 17, 2017

Unfortunately I have been struggling for arthritis for some time. I got tired of taking pills every day. They really didn't help either. I asked the pharmacist one day..and she recommended this.
    I have not had to take a pain reliever for arthritis pain since! Excellent cream!

January 20, 2017

I need to have this with me at all times. I have carpal tunnel and get really bad pain in my hand and wrist. Just a drop of this stuff and rub it in and I am pain free for a few hours. It is a great pain reliever - even works for my Mom that suffers from arthritis.

January 16, 2017

I don't find that it helps ease the pain. The smell isn't great, the tingly feeling is nice but I don't find it provides pain relief. There are better products on the market.

January 16, 2017

Was reluctant to apply anything to my skin that I wasn't sure about; however, hurt my back and side due to a nasty fall just before Christmas and the pain was hanging on. I was quite surprised that Voltaren really did relieve the pain for quite a long time.

December 27, 2016

I'm not really much of a believer in rubs for pain relief, but after hearing so many of my patients swear by Voltaren I decided to give it a try. wow! I have now used it on my back, and on my very tense and painful shoulders, and neck, and it definitely made a differ nice. It doesn't eliminate the pain totally, but it d finitely reduces it for me, and let's me get some exercise, which will help to rehabilitate the area. I have tried the regular and extra strength.

Knorr Homestyle Stock Chicken

Heinz Mustard

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Carters Store

jpenfold added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash