Voltaren® Gel

Voltaren® Gel Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 146 in Pain Relief

July 24, 2017

Great Product

Great product , i use it for my knee pain when my scar tissue from a past injury hurts and it does help alot. It works well and helps relieve the pain most of the time .

July 24, 2017

Good gel!

I personally used it when my back was aching, even those times when I twisted my ankle and it does work very good, I really like the hot effect, a nice formula that absorbs easily, not bad scented and it is a fast relief.

July 14, 2017

decent and saves the liver

Ive used this for the typical aches and strains one might think of- back, pulled muscle etc but have lately found a new use. Im a chronic migraine sufferer and am always trying to find creative ways to get thru a work day before i can go home to take my prescription meds and crash in a dark room. I have been rubbing the Voltaren along the trigeminal nerve, in the temples and at the base of the neck and occasionally i can get a bit extra relief to buy me a couple hours. Yay!

June 14, 2017

happy with the results

I have some back pain, it really hurt and I decided to apply some Voltaren Gel on my back to help ease the pain, after a little moment the pain started to diminish and I started to feel better about my back, so I'm really happy with the results

May 20, 2017

This product works really good when you have sore muscles and smells good, the extra strength Voltaren gel is way to strong and burned my skin, I wouldn't recommend the extra strength one.

May 20, 2017

I pinched a nerve in my neck and no amount of pain relievers helped I was given a tube of Voltaren in the mail so I tried it and I was happy that I did I was amazed how well it worked. It didn't burn like A535 it didn't have a strong scent so I could put it on while I was at work. Now I use it for all my muscle and joint pain definitely would recommend.

May 09, 2017

Mon conjoint a eu un accident l'automne dernier et a été blessé au genou en résultant un entorse sévère. Les anti-douleur étant bien les premières semaines, ont finis par être dure sur l'estomac.Antiflogestine..Advils..Chaleur..Glace..Rien ne venait à le soulager jusqu'à ce que nous nous sommes fait recommandé voltaren. Produit super et inodore qui agit rapidement.

May 08, 2017

I used for my joint pains and muscles. It is very affordable. After my delivery my legs paining so much it gives me so much relief. It is used in small quantity and it asorb in skin quickly.

May 08, 2017

I was introduced to Voltaren overseas before it even was thought about in Canada. I have found it to be a great product for temporary pain relief. It doesn't give me any allergic reactions like I get with Rub-A535. Definitely worth getting. The price is a bit high for it in my opinion but definitely worth the extra money so I can move freely and get through my day.

April 21, 2017

I personally don't find that Voltaren helps with my pain. A lot of the seniors at my workplace use it however, and it does seem to help them. Just not for me

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!