Voltaren® Gel

Voltaren® Gel Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 122 in Pain Relief

April 21, 2017

I personally don't find that Voltaren helps with my pain. A lot of the seniors at my workplace use it however, and it does seem to help them. Just not for me

April 05, 2017

I have sciatic pain for a few weeks now and tried many over the counter products to relieve my pain. Bought Voltaren Gel and found it worked for at least an hour, then I had to reapply.. Directions on package says Appy up to 4 times daily. Sorry but I gave this a pass..It was ok but nowhere near great.

April 05, 2017

This gets 5 stars all around...I have used both the regular and the joint pain and am pleased with the results...fast acting and has a very pleasant scent to it...not at all like other topical creams.

March 01, 2017

bonjour moi je vous écrit car j'ai soufert d'une capsulite ,ses fait tres tres mal.le seul moyen de réduire la douleur ,était d'étuliser voltaren et sa été fabuleux

March 01, 2017

This is a staple in my household, only thing stronger is one by prescription. When you have old injuries or osteoarthritis you will be glad you have this on hand

February 28, 2017

I love absolutely love Voltaren. It is great for your aches and pains. I have recommended it to many people who have loved it too. It does what it says!

February 05, 2017

I use Voltaren Emulgel with diclofenac to soothe sore muscles and relieve muscle tension that I get with chronic pain. You can buy this in two sizes; available almost anywhere. A good alternative to prescription strength diclofenac cream if you cannot afford the prescription.

September 12, 2016

I do a lot of repeative work and get neck and upper back soreness as a result. I uses the gel at night and this stuff works great. It really help ailivate the pain caused by my sore muscles. Definitely recommend this product.

September 12, 2016

This product was actually recommended to me by my massage therapist. It works better than any other topical cream for muscle aches and pains that I have tried in the past. It works quickly and absorbs instantly. It leaves no greasy feeling on the skin.

September 12, 2016

Voltaren Gel works well enough for sore aching muscles and minor strains and I find is a good product to have on hand in case of such an ache or pain.