Voortman S'mores Wafers Reviews
#5 in Cookies

The limited edition Voortman S'mores Wafers are made with real cocoa. No artificial colour, flavour, or high fructose corn syrup. Includes heating instructions on the pack. A convenient way to enjoy this campfire treat!

CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY.
MAY CONTAIN: PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, MILK

Gaufrettes s'mores sont faites avec du vrai cacao. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.

June 16, 2018

My kids couldn't stay away from them!

I received the Voortman S'mores Wafers to review as part of the Family Rated Review Club. #gotitfree

Our family often buys Voortman Wafers, especially when there is a new flavour we haven't tried and we were excited to try this one since it was new to us.

Upon opening the package, you could smell how delicious they were. They looked a little different than some of the other wafers cookies, they looked a little more dense.

The taste was great...I only sampled a little since I am currently limiting my sugar but my kids couldn't stay away from them. It is so nice to see that there is no artificial ingredients or high fructose corn syrup which makes me feel better about them compared to other brands.

I'd buy these!

For really sweet tooth

I have a sweet tooth and love sweets. I especially like crunchy and tender wafers. The Voortman S'mores wafers doesn't contain artificial colours or flavours and doesn't have high fructose corn syrup They are delicious but super sweet even for me. They are so sweet so I could not taste marshmallow flavour in there.
    I will recommend to try them and give a chance though
    I received it free to try and review.

Voortman's are my favourite

Voortman's cookies are usually a staple in our home, and I was so excited to see this new flavour. Voortman's never let us down, and these were no different. Right off the bat I was surprised by the amount of cookies you get in each package - you really get your money's worth. And the cookies aren't as sweet as I thought they'd be, because they have a surprising cooked marshmallow scent to them. Wafers are nice and light, perfect for a snack. Very addictive!

Like camping indoors

This was such a nice surprise!
    These wagers are super light and crunchy! They taste exactly like S’mores, without the hassle and for way less money!
    Between my daughter and I, we finished the pack in no time (not sure that’s a good thing though!)

June 14, 2018

Smores Without The Campfire!

I received Voortman Smores free in exchange for my honest opinion. Thank you FamilyRated! #gotitfree

First off, I'm a huge Voortman cookies fan! I have tried every flavour that I've been able to get my hands on and they never disappoint. Always packed full of flavour and delicious!

I am sold on Voortman Smores! The smell when I opened the package was mouth watering. I had planned on waiting until my family got home to try them but couldn't resist. I didn't eat six in one sitting ...

I really appreciate the fact Voortman cares about their customers. It is so apparent in the fact they used real ingredients and no artificial flavours! The cookies are fresh and have a terrific flavour profile. I was impressed how much they actually tasted like smores.

The one downfall and it's a small one is the packaging. I really feel as though a resealable packaging would be a game changer. Being able to seal the bag rather than having to use another plastic product (ziploc bag) would be awesome.

Overall I was thrilled with Voortmans Smores and will definitely be purchasing again! Thank you FamilyRated for this Product Review opportunity.

Better than expected!

I was able to try this product free thanks to familyrated! I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of thee wafer cookies. Light and crispy and delicious. Ate too many in the first sitting alone! Flavours and textures were great and fresh and not too sweet. The perfect combo.

June 13, 2018

Perfect Sweetness

Each time I eat S'mores...I get scared. Why? Afraid that it would be too sweet or so sweet that I would chug all of my milk instead of enjoying it leisurely! But this was such a nice surprise. I found that the mix and the levels of the sweetness with the wafers were super compatible. I'm a happy camper.
    In addition, as an adult braces wearer, I'm happy to say that I get to sog it up in milk before consuming it. Frowned upon, but it helps get that chocolate a bit runny as well ;) #voortmansmoores
    I received this product for free to try out from the Family Rated Club. All views and opinions are of my own.

June 13, 2018

Delicious Treat For The Whole Family

These wafer cookies are delicious! They really do have a s'mores flavour that reminds me of camping. The wafers a fresh and crisp and they are perfectly sweet. Dipping the cookies in milk is also a nice treat as they get a bit soggy and really soak up the liquid. My whole family really enjoyed them. One improvement I would like to see is a resealable package that also holds the crumbs a bit better. Once the package is open, the wafers need to be transferred to a resealable container (baggie or Tupperware) in order to keep them fresh and control the crmbs.

June 12, 2018

I myself found the cookies a bit to sweet for my liking. The cookies where soft and would melt in your mouth. Good snack with tea. The pack was gone in one day. My children approved #gotitfree

June 12, 2018

S'Mores Explosion!!!

I received Voortman S'mores Wafers to try for free as part of Family Rated Reviews. This wafer cookie by Voortman's are so chocolatey, sweet, light and flaky equals amazing yumminess!!! The whole family devoured the entire package in one sitting. Be prepared to either hide them so you get more then one or buy everyone their own packages. Enjoy this new wafer cookie I know we did.