Voortman Vanilla Wafers Reviews
#1 in Cookies

Baked with real vanilla. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup.
Contains: Wheat and Soy
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk

Fait avec de la vraie vanille. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Blé, Soja
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix, Lait
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 05, 2017

My kids usually hate vanilla wafers but my kids loved these and will definitely be purchased. They are sweeter than most and that is why I think my kids loved them.

April 05, 2017

Very tasty and full of vanilla flavor.Wafer part was crisp and crumbly. I found the package to be a little thin and ripped easily. Would have been great to have something to seal the package after eating some, as to not have the rest go stale.

April 05, 2017

Voortman Vanilla Wafers are the best wafers I've ever had. They are light, crisp and very flavorful. They can be very addicting. I almost couldn't stop eating them once I started. I received them free #gotitfree and that have nothing to do with my review. I would definitely recommend these wafers. Try them, ypu won't be sorry!

April 05, 2017

these are the best vanilla wafers i have ever eaten, so much flavor, fresh and delicious. i have and will recommend this wafer to everyone. They have so much flavor in each bite with all the natural flavor.

April 05, 2017

I thought the voortman vanilla wafers were delicious...I received the free sample and enjoyed every bite! I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

April 05, 2017

Not a big fan of the vanilla flavor it's very overpowering the cookie part was not very hard and krispy so I kinda felt like I was eating a old cookie.

April 05, 2017

The packaging of these wafers were not the greatest. Because of just plastic packaging and nothing else, the wafers were cracked and broken. Other than that, the taste was great. I would recommend.

California, United States

Wonderful crunch. Great for ice cream or alone. Very light, airy, not too sweet. Great alternative to cookies and cakes. Highly recommend it since it is made with natural ingredients.

April 05, 2017

Vrootman Vanilla wafer cookies are absolutely delicious and my new favorite. I have been a fan of wafer cookies for many years. I was very excited to see that Voortman had a Vanilla wafer cookie in its lineup. The cookies were very tasty with a very nice vanilla taste. The wafer was flaky and delicate on the tongue. These didn't last very long in our household.

#gotitfree

April 05, 2017

Voortman Cookies were great hit in my home.

These vanilla wafers we so tasty and great. My son couldnt get enough of them, almost ate the whole pack in one sitting. These were so good. The vanilla flavor is pure tating. I am a avid baker and i know good quailty... Of couse i got these free for my honest opionin. #gotitfree