Voortman Vanilla Wafers Reviews
#1 in Cookies

Baked with real vanilla. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup.
Contains: Wheat and Soy
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk

Fait avec de la vraie vanille. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Blé, Soja
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix, Lait
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 04, 2017

These cookies are addicting. I couldn't stop eating them. I loved the flavor and they were so crispy the perfect sweet treat but too sweet ! I didn't even want to share with my children, but I did anyway..

Updated On: April 05, 2017

I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion but the opinion expressed is all my own.

April 04, 2017

Voortman's Vanilla Wafers are a delicious snack! They are perfect as an addition to my kids' lunches or for them to enjoy after school. Yummy vanilla creme filling! #gotitfree

April 04, 2017

I love love love these wafers these are certainly the best wafers I have ever eaten ,the taste is so fresh and compared to all the other store brands
    The wafers are crisp and the creme is to die for I will certainly buy more of these if they are available nearby

April 03, 2017

I bought the vanilla wafers and loved them!! I have a very picky toddler and they are lily approved. They don't taste like the cheap generic brand, these are full of warm vanilla flavour and perfect sweetness. I'd definitely recommend trying them, it brought me back to being in elementary school when my mom packed them in my lunches!

April 03, 2017

This was my first experience with Voortman Bakery. This is the first time I have ever tried anything from the Voortman Bakery. I received some Vanilla Sugar Wafers free in exchange for my review. I love how tasty these Vanilla Sugar Wafers are. I love how the cookies were so very light in texture. However, the great taste was big in flavor. I will definitely keep in mind the brand Voortman Bakery the next time I purchase cookies.

New Brunswick, Canada

Updated On: March 31, 2017

My kids LOVED these even my super picky kids loved them . We honestly enjoyed these a lot and have gone and bought more because we liked them just that much . I found the flavour of these were different than the original ones , its a richer vanilla flavour which I really enjoyed.

I received these cookies for free from ChickAdvisor.

California, United States

Voortman Vanilla Wafers offers great flavor, texture and just enough sweetness for a great afternoon snack. I love the combination of ingredients and flavors and the prominent vanilla flavor.

March 31, 2017

These are the tastiest wafers i have ever had. I bought these last month as a treat for myself, and i was surprised at how yummy they were ! The taste of vanilla is so strong, which i love, and the wafer is nice and crunchy. Will definitely be purchasing these again !

March 31, 2017

I received this product for free as apart of ChickAdvisors products review club.

Growing up we always had Voortman cookies in the house and the vanilla wafers were always my favoroite so i was excited that I got to try the newer version of them and all i have to say is that they were delicious. Its almost the same one I had growing up but much better in taste.

I love the updated packaging of the cookies.

They were fresh and smelled delicious when you open the package and granted they didn't last long but a few days later they were still fresh and smelled good.

Another thing I loved was they kept the ingredient list simple and straight forward. Definitely would rebuy

March 30, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

These are so amazing! The coconut flavour is to die for, a bag didn't last very long. My whole family ate them and I purchased 3 flavours, starting with the coconut is which we ate first! But if you love coconut or are having a craving I highly recommend these!