Voortman Vanilla Wafers Reviews
#1 in Cookies

Baked with real vanilla. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup.
Contains: Wheat and Soy
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk

Fait avec de la vraie vanille. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Blé, Soja
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix, Lait
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 30, 2017

i received these and was eager to try them. they were fresh right out of the package and smelled wonderful. i love that you only need to have a couple of wafers to satisfy your craving for something sweet without overloading on sugar . i like that i can understand the ingredient list and know that it is a better option than most cookies out there

March 30, 2017

Think is a super tasty and yummy wafer treat. I love, love it! So light, and tasty easy to take on the go with me. I also love the lack of artificial ingredients as I enjoy indulging with knowing that I have a healthier choice. The kids really enjoyed them too.

March 29, 2017

J'ai eu la chance de faire l'essai de ces gauffrettes et ce fut un succès avec les enfants ! Ils ont adoré leur goût sucré et vanillé et je trouve que c'est une belle grosseur pour un peu de sucré en fin de repas. J'ai aussi apprécié ce produit qui est délicieux avec un bon café en après-midi pour calmer une petite faim. Après l'essai, les enfants ont voulu que j'en achète et j'ai été agréablement surprise du prix qui est tout à fait abordable. Bref, un produit que je recommande sans hésiter et que nous avons adopté !

March 29, 2017

I love the Voortman Vanilla Wafers. They are crunchy, and crisp, holding up to dunking into both coffee and milk. Plus the taste is fantastic, and full of vanilla goodness.

March 29, 2017

The vanilla wafer cookies were great. My children loved them. They were perfect for snack time. Perfect size had a great texture and would melt in the mouth.

March 29, 2017

Très bon goût ! J'ai préféré ceux fraises et bananes. Biscuits très sucrés. Je les recommande pour ceux qui aiment la vanille et les gaufrettes ! Très bas prix en plus. :)

Texas, United States

These vanilla wafers brought me back to my childhood days of snacking on a wafer while sitting at the lunch table. They are delicious and so fresh tasting! I got a free sample and kept the vanilla ones all to myself because they are my favorite! I'd definitely recommend these if you have a sweet tooth because they are sweet!

March 29, 2017

*I received this product for free as apart of ChickAdvisors products review club.
    These were probably my favorite out of all the kinds tried. Still a little sweet for my liking, only able to eat a couple at a times max (which is a good thing all the same). My daughter really enjoyed them, so I think I would buy them again. They average roughly the same cost as the next cookie

March 26, 2017

I really enjoyed testing these cookies. It was the first time I had ever had them and I am happy to say it won't be my last. I tried the Vanilla,oatmeal,strawberry banana & the coconut cookies out of the four the Vanilla wafers were my favorite. They were so tasty and they were a great snack. I would recommend them to everyone who is looking for a great snack or cookie that taste great.

March 24, 2017

Voortman Vanilla Wafers are delicious! I received this product complimentary of ChickAdvisor. I immediately took this (along with the other products I received) on a road trip with my family and it was devoured instantly. I personally haven't had vanilla wafers in so long, but it brought back good memories of my childhood treat. They were light and flakey and crispy with a satisfying vanilla flavour that wasn't overly sweet. My children certainly enjoyed it and kept asking for more. I would recommend this to families looking for a special treat.