Voortman Vanilla Wafers Reviews
#1 in Cookies

Baked with real vanilla. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup.
Contains: Wheat and Soy
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk

Fait avec de la vraie vanille. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Blé, Soja
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix, Lait
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

3.2/5

March 14, 2017

I was able to try this product for free from chickadvisors product review club for an honest review. I was super excited to try Voortmans Vanilla Waffers the most, and was super disappointed. They were overly sweet and I couldn't even finish a a whole cookie. The vanilla flavour was very distinct and the wafers were super crunchy. I did like that they were made with all natural ingredents, but unfortunately they were so sweet I wasn't able to finish that pack before they went stale. I will not be buying this product in the future.

March 14, 2017

These are a crowd-pleaser every time. Perfect for the people who want to reach for something lighter than a full-on loaded cookie or a piece of cake at a party. The vanilla wafers are far from "plain", they are flavourful and sweet without being too much.

March 14, 2017

Voortman Vanilla Wafers are wonderful snacks! I received this product for free so I can give my unbiased review. Packaging needs a little work, it is difficult not to damage the wafer when opening the pack. Taste-wise, a little too sweet, maybe if the sugar was lessened a little bit. Other than that, you can tell that is is great quality and wonderful that it's all natural ingredients used!

California, United States

I am not normally a wafer van, and after picking up the brick of wafers, I had my reservations.. but these vanilla wafers made me a wafer fan! They are light, and crispy, and filled with a delicious vanilla creme that isn't too sweet. The only problem is that you want to eat a bunch of them in one sitting. The whole family loved these, so the bag was gone within a few days. We already purchased a new bag, which I was excited to find at my local Walmart. The whole family gives these a thumbs up!

March 14, 2017

Absolutely YUMMY !!!! They were so light and tasty and fully of vanilla goodness .. tastes even better with a hot cup of tea or coffee !! Kids and family loved them all !!

March 14, 2017

Les gaufrettes à la vanille sont irrésitible. Ce biscuit mari de façon impécable l'aspect onctueux de la crème à la ville et lecroquant de la gauffrette.

March 14, 2017

These were not my favorite. I found them to be dry tasting and lacking in flavour.

I hadn't had a wafer cookie in a long time so it may just be my taste.

March 14, 2017

These crispy wafer cookies are stuffed with rich vanilla cream and are melt-in-your-mouth delicious! The perfect cure for a sweet tooth and a great value as well. The whole family loved them!

March 14, 2017

Voortman Vanilla Wafers taste very good! They are sweet, but not super sweet. These wafers are soft and the price is right! I spotted these at my local Walmart tonight and I will definitely be purchasing these!

March 14, 2017

These wafers are quite sweet but I like the vanilla taste. since they are very sweet I can't eat too many in one sitting. They're crispy and i'd image would go well with ice cream. I received these free from Chickadvisor, sorry for the late review my package arrived late.