Voortman Vanilla Wafers Reviews
#1 in Cookies

Baked with real vanilla. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup.
Contains: Wheat and Soy
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk

Fait avec de la vraie vanille. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Blé, Soja
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix, Lait
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 14, 2017

Absolutely YUMMY !!!! They were so light and tasty and fully of vanilla goodness .. tastes even better with a hot cup of tea or coffee !! Kids and family loved them all !!

March 14, 2017

Les gaufrettes à la vanille sont irrésitible. Ce biscuit mari de façon impécable l'aspect onctueux de la crème à la ville et lecroquant de la gauffrette.

March 14, 2017

These were not my favorite. I found them to be dry tasting and lacking in flavour.

I hadn't had a wafer cookie in a long time so it may just be my taste.

March 14, 2017

These crispy wafer cookies are stuffed with rich vanilla cream and are melt-in-your-mouth delicious! The perfect cure for a sweet tooth and a great value as well. The whole family loved them!

March 14, 2017

Voortman Vanilla Wafers taste very good! They are sweet, but not super sweet. These wafers are soft and the price is right! I spotted these at my local Walmart tonight and I will definitely be purchasing these!

March 14, 2017

These wafers are quite sweet but I like the vanilla taste. since they are very sweet I can't eat too many in one sitting. They're crispy and i'd image would go well with ice cream. I received these free from Chickadvisor, sorry for the late review my package arrived late.

March 14, 2017

The Vanilla Wafer cookies were so delicious. They had the right amount of Vanilla flavouring and the crispiness of the wafer was just perfect. The packaging was big and I thought it will be worth the money to purchase these in the near future.

March 13, 2017

The Voortman Vanilla Wafers are delicious! They were such a hit with my family, especially my two daughters, ages 2 and 4! I actually had to hide these from them! I loved the flavor and that they weren't overly sweet! They are perfect to go with a cup of coffee.

March 13, 2017

I wasn't as fond of this as I thought I would be. It's a strong vanilla flavour and I am not loving it. The cookie itself had a good texture and appearance. It smelled great and tasted ok. Someone who is a fan of vanilla would likely love it. Pricing is reasonable and the packaging is tasteful.

March 13, 2017

Des gaufrette à la vanille au bon goût de mon enfance!!

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir de délicieuses gaufrettes à la vanille Voortman de la part de Chick Advisor en #cadeau. Quel délice, elles sont juste assez croustillantes avec un vrai goût de vanille qui me rappelle les gaufrettes de mon enfance.

Elles ont fait fureur à la maison autant chez les enfants qu'auprès des adultes. Une bonne texture et un goût parfait. A racheter c'est certain!!