3.6/5
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask Reviews

September 06, 2019

Fun, leaves skin feeling soft!

I had never used a mask before so I was a bit unsure on how much to apply at first but I figured it out! Love the colour and the feel of the mask overall!

July 06, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Peel off!

First of all I enjoy using products from this brand. It left my skin soft after using it, but it wasn't as comfortable as I would have liked to peel it off. I recommend washing it off versus peeling.

3.2/5

April 30, 2019

to hard to take out

I didn't like this mask that much. It has hard to take off. If i put much product it comes off better, but on the parts there's less product is hard to get ride of it. When i has applying i tried to put the same amount everywhere but is hard to know. I didn't see good results of this.

April 08, 2019

Love the brand

I've used quite a few products from wander beauty and I am never disappointed. This peel off mask is no different. I was scared when I read reviews like it burns or doesn't peel off etc but It worked perfectly fine for me. Pretty colour, came off easily and felt soft. Used once a week.

2.2/5

April 06, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Disappointed

Let me start by saying, I DO NOT have sensitive skin. I use many masks, serums, all types of acids...I could go on and on. This mask has ruined my face. I used it as directed. I applied it, let it sit for up to 15 minutes. The next morning my face is burning. It’s dry and scaly. It looks and feels terrible. It’s been like this for days. I didn’t use anything else new. It’s so bad that I don’t want to go out in public.

March 28, 2019

It hurts!

Although my husband enjoyed watching my eyes water and my little whimpers of pain I did not think this was much fun. The color of the mask was pretty and my skin felt a little softer but I will only use this in the tzone again and will not be repurchasing

March 27, 2019

Not worth the hype.

I received this face mask in my monthly subscription box. I was so excite to be getting skin care as i'm a huge fan of face masks, however I found myself disappointed. I love the blush pearly appearance of the mask when it's applied & the subtle scent that follows application. However I found that this mask dries incredibly fast, so you have to work with it quickly to cover your face. I also found that this mask is horrible when trying to remove. It's called a peel off mask but it doesn't actually peel off. I have much cheaper brands that peel off in big pieces for easy removal. But this mask would only peel off in about 5cm pieces, who has time for that? Not me!

March 21, 2019
    California, United States

Best peel off mask!

This mask leaves my skin so soft! It really took out a lot of stuff i didnt realize was there, especially around my nose. Its gentle amd very effective. My skin is glowing after using this mask so i try to do it at least once a week.

March 20, 2019

Love it!!!

This is a weekly must use!
    Makes your skin feel amazing and all the funk is taken out when u pull the mask off and you are left with an amazing glow!!!

March 19, 2019
    Georgia, United States

The smell is poor

The peel mask looks amazing! It's a beautiful rose tinted metallic thick paste that and only of if easy to spread. I would recommend some kind of silicone or plastic spatula type utensil to spread it. It has a very high chemical smell that made my eyes water. I don't recommend doing an all-over the face, just in the T-zone and problem areas (and best to keep it thick for easier peel off). My peeling experience wasn't too bad, and my skin felt soft and the pores smaller in appearance. Of course my skin was a little irritated, but it faded quickly.