Water Wipes Reviews
#11 in Baby Wipes

August 08, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Very gentle on baby’s skin.

Best wipes ever! My son has a very sensitive skin. He used to have diaper rashes when he was a month old. It’s hard for me as a mother that I couldn’t figure out how he had it or what’s causing it. I know for sure that I was using the best brand of wipes as it has a very good reputation. So I gave a try this Water Wipes. I’ve heard about this brand and it has a lot of positive feedback. One thing that convinced me is that it’s just literally a water wipe. It only has less than 1% of fruit extract. This wipes is very gentle on my baby’s skin and doesn’t irritate him. I even use this on his face and never had seen any reaction. It’s all pure and soft made with no chemicals. If you want the best for your baby, this is the best choice of wipes you can use. I highly recommend this product.

July 09, 2020
    New York, United States

Water wipes a must

When my twins got diaper rash, I used water wipes. It was the best wipe without any chemicals. Between the water wipes and rash cream it would clear up in a day.

June 29, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Gets the job done

I really like the water wipes because there is not any unnecessary ingredients. My child has sensitive skin and I’m able to use these without worrying about if she is going to break out because of these wipes

June 29, 2020
    United States

Favorite wipes

I love these wipes a lot. They are amazing and fresh. The only problem I have with them is that they are expensive for not that much product. I do like that they don’t have a strong smell and they are gentle on my sons skin. I just wish they were a little bit more affordable.

June 24, 2020
    Texas, United States

No harsh chemicals

I love this product and it’s the first that has two simple ingredients water and oil mineral. Its worth for my baby’s bottom and best for diaper rash.

June 01, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Water Wipes

I absolutely love Water Wipes! They get my baby so clean at each use and are perfect for blow outs. They are also great for cleaning up baby after eating. I carry a pack with me wherever I go. Because of the simple ingredients, I feel comfortable using them in my baby.

May 14, 2020

Wet

I like how much moisture these wipes hold. They're not as think as other brands and are quite a bit smaller. It's kind of annoying how much effort it takes to unfold them during a messy diaper change.

April 05, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Great wipes, especially for sensitive skin

I had such a great experience with these! They're super effective and work just as well (in some cases better) than other wipes I've tried. I liked that they were so simple on the ingredients front as well. There's a little bit of fruit juice in them, however, that I didn't didn't care for on a scent front but it was minimal and easily ignored.

April 03, 2020

Magic

This product is swear buy for all the mothers. A must buy, perfect for baby delicate skin, no chemical, or
    Pure water content. My son never had any skin irritation from this. Totally recommended

March 27, 2020
    Florida, United States

Great for sensitive skin!

I received a sample of these and was unsure about how well they'd work due to limited ingredients in them. I am so surprised and happy with them! I have very sensitive skin, as does my baby, so I have to be good with using something in order to use it on him. These clean up messes and don't leave a slimy feel. They are also very lightly scented. I went out and bought more before my sample was even gone.