Waterwipes Reviews
#6 in Baby Wipes

November 03, 2020

Life changing product!

I got these wipes from samplers as a sample but I was amazed with the results. They are amazing with baby’s skin and from that time I start using these water wipes for my kids. I used every baby’s wipes in the pandemic but these are one of the best wipes.

November 03, 2020

Very good!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. These wipes are really good for a baby's sensitive skin. The texture is soft and it contains 99% water, which gives peace of mind that you're not using a product full of chemicals. It cleaned up messes efficiently and was of the right size, too. Each wipe had enough moisture to clean properly and it didn't cause any dryness or irritation. I highly recommend these!

November 02, 2020

Good quality

Received as a sample in a baby box after delivering my second child. Texture of the wipes is very nice with a very light pleasant scent. Quite moist in comparison to other wipes and works quite effectively. Would definatly be willing to use again only down fall is the price in comparison to other brands. Quite happy with it overall.

October 07, 2020

The softest wipes I have used

I used these wipes for myself ! I wiped my makeup off with them, or cleaned my face daily with these wipes, it felt so good on my face. Other wipes I hve used leave a film, or extremely perfumey... which I have allergies to. This product will definitely be bought again by myself for my 4 very messy children, very absorbent, I dont feel the mess under the cloth( moms, when you wipe the butt and you feel the poop on your hands... you feel me)

October 06, 2020

It's okay

I received Waterwipes as a free sample and was really excited to give it a try. It worked okay on the face and I loved that it was fragrance free. When using it on my daughter when cleaning her bottom, it just wouldn't grab the mess that was down there and I had to keep on wiping. The material felt perfect but maybe just not absorbent enough?! For me it was just okay. May or may not buy it again.

1.3/5

October 06, 2020

Too small and maybe a tad too dry

For the price, I don’t think this is worth it. It’s way too small for poopy diaper changes and a bit too dry to clean my baby’s bum well. The material feels good and strong though, but it just doesn’t clean well.

October 05, 2020

Gentle for babies!

As a mom you're always needing wipes.
    These are a nice option to have, gentle enough for babies and moms alike! Don't have to worry about baby's sensitive skin. Use it for my face too!

October 05, 2020

Would buy!!

I like how soft and fresh they are. They also have a good thickness to them and smell amazing. I used them when my granddaughter was visiting and she has sensitive skin and she didn’t break out from them.

October 02, 2020

Safe wipes

If you are worried about chemicals in your wipes then you need to use water wipes. They are quite pricy compared to normal wipes but since it's 99% water, you know you can wipe anything with them, such as mouths, and don't need to worry. If it's not necessary and you are are home, just use a wet towel to save some money.

September 30, 2020

Pricey but worth it

This is by far the best baby wipes. I've tried many and this one takes the cup. I use it daily on my dog's paws and she doesn't mind it because there's no scent. I got it as a sample and now I'm hooked!