Waterwipes Reviews
#6 in Baby Wipes

November 16, 2020

True to its name, waterwipes

The waterwipes comprises of 99.9% water and a drop of Grapefruit seed Extract 0.01%

Just like the name, Waterwipes, it is true to its name. It is Natural, Fragrance free, no chemical additives, soft , gentle and delicate on my babies' skin especially after each diaper change. It is very suitable for individuals (both adults and babies) who have sensitive skin too.

It also comes in handy when I need to clean my face at night but too tired to get up to go to the wash room. It actually does an amazing job taking out the dirts without overdrying the face and leaves my face refreshed.

I have really enjoyed using the waterwipes on myself as well as on my babies.
    Waterwipes in the picture was gifted to me for free by theinsiders

November 10, 2020

The only wipes i buy for my babay

These are the only wipes we buy for our son since he was born last year. Our whole family love these. No chemical or ingredients and smell. Use it on the go on long drive . They stay moist for long . I tucked a half open pack in the closet and took it out after 7 months and they wipes were fresh like new

November 05, 2020

Best Wipes Ever!

My daughter has eczema, which has caused horrible diaper rashes ever since she was born. We were constantly at the Dr's office getting medicated creams, we also tried every type of wipe out there. Nothing compares to these wipes. When we tried them, my daughters rash started improving the next day! She doesn't scream in pain anymore during her changes. These wipes are so soft and natural on her delicate skin. We would be so lost without them. 10/10. I recommend them to everyone I know!! They are 100% worth the buy!

Life changing product!

I got these wipes from samplers as a sample but I was amazed with the results. They are amazing with baby’s skin and from that time I start using these water wipes for my kids. I used every baby’s wipes in the pandemic but these are one of the best wipes.

Very good!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. These wipes are really good for a baby's sensitive skin. The texture is soft and it contains 99% water, which gives peace of mind that you're not using a product full of chemicals. It cleaned up messes efficiently and was of the right size, too. Each wipe had enough moisture to clean properly and it didn't cause any dryness or irritation. I highly recommend these!

Good quality

Received as a sample in a baby box after delivering my second child. Texture of the wipes is very nice with a very light pleasant scent. Quite moist in comparison to other wipes and works quite effectively. Would definatly be willing to use again only down fall is the price in comparison to other brands. Quite happy with it overall.

October 07, 2020

The softest wipes I have used

I used these wipes for myself ! I wiped my makeup off with them, or cleaned my face daily with these wipes, it felt so good on my face. Other wipes I hve used leave a film, or extremely perfumey... which I have allergies to. This product will definitely be bought again by myself for my 4 very messy children, very absorbent, I dont feel the mess under the cloth( moms, when you wipe the butt and you feel the poop on your hands... you feel me)

October 06, 2020

It's okay

I received Waterwipes as a free sample and was really excited to give it a try. It worked okay on the face and I loved that it was fragrance free. When using it on my daughter when cleaning her bottom, it just wouldn't grab the mess that was down there and I had to keep on wiping. The material felt perfect but maybe just not absorbent enough?! For me it was just okay. May or may not buy it again.

1.3/5

October 06, 2020

Too small and maybe a tad too dry

For the price, I don’t think this is worth it. It’s way too small for poopy diaper changes and a bit too dry to clean my baby’s bum well. The material feels good and strong though, but it just doesn’t clean well.

October 05, 2020

Gentle for babies!

As a mom you're always needing wipes.
    These are a nice option to have, gentle enough for babies and moms alike! Don't have to worry about baby's sensitive skin. Use it for my face too!