Weetabix Breakfast Cereals

Weetabix Breakfast Cereals Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 370 in Cereal

Weetabux provides different breakfast options – they use only the highest quality grains, packed full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, and don’t mix with trans-fats, artificial preservatives, added colours or flavours

February 26, 2017

This cereal is convenient to use and was an interesting novelty for me, but it doesn't taste good. I know it's good fibre and all that, but once it dissolves to me it looks like bread crumbs dumped in milk. Really not appetizing.

June 01, 2016

Weetabix Breakfast Cereals sont mes céréales préférée depuis des années, Excellentes pour la santé ont peu ajouter des petits fruits :) Je recommande !

April 12, 2016

One of the best cereals out there!! Perfect for a super cold day with warm milk or perfect for little babies when starting out eating. Used to eat it all the time as a child now still do

February 04, 2016

This is a really good choice for me and I can just add a little bit of sugar. I pour hot water drain it and then a bit of sugar and milk It's a good way to start my day.

December 06, 2014

A simple breakfast that has no sugar and gives you a lot of fibre in one bowl

November 29, 2014

Trying to cut down on sugar then try Weetabix. Add some blueberries, raspberries or strawberries to add a bit of sweetness if you want. Keeps your tummy full and is very low in sugar.

October 23, 2014

Weetabix has been a staple in my cupboard my whole life..... It was our breakfast cereal when I was a kid ( I am 50 now) and now I use it in so many ways. For breakfast I just boil the kettle and splash a bit of boiling water on and eat it same as you would oatmeal with some milk and a teaspoon of jam mixed in. When I bake I will often crumble a couple of the waffers in with my flour to make the loaf/muffins a little fluffier. They are GREAT crumbled onto yogurt. BUT my favourite way to have them is crumbled onto vanilla ice cream topped with a drizzle of chocolate or caramel sauce.... YUM!!

September 19, 2014

I enjoy this cereal because it has a unique taste and very satisfying in the morning.

April 15, 2014

the whole grain "biscuits" are delicious. They're nutritious, too: two biscuits with skim milk (no sugar required) provide 170 calories (10 from fat), 130mg sodium, 150mg potassium, 0.5g fat, 29g carbohydrates (including 4g dietary fiber and 2g sugar), 4g protein, no cholesterol, and a few vitamins and minerals. The biscuits themselves (24 to a package, or 12 servings) are light, crisp, and flaky.
    Weetabix is great with milk
    add low-fat milk (1% or 2%), the biscuits soak the milk up very quickly. If you don't eat your Weetabix right away, the biscuits will break apart and your morning cereal will be a little soggy.delicate flavor and pleasant texture.

March 24, 2014

love weetabix! its very healthy compared to other sugar filled cereals and keeps me full until lunch time :)