Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Reviews

October 16, 2017

Fun snack

I buy these for my toddler, she tends to like whelchs gummy. They're easy to pack away and a bit of a treat to my little one. Hey, I'm not gonna lie.. I eat them too. Ahhh! They're good!

October 16, 2017

Healthy Snacks

Welch's Fruit Snacks very well known, at least in my Family. They packed by 22 g. of delicious, juicy , natural flavor and colours gummie per pack, are prefect snacks on the go. Would you buy them for your kids? We do all the time and not just for kids, because I love them too.

1.7/5

September 27, 2017

Tastes ok

It's ok but definitely not healthy for you. would not recommend. You should just eat a fruit , actually I think it'll be cheaper to buy fruit than these fake candy things!

September 27, 2017

Great on Lunches

I love these little fruit snacks for lunch. They are the perfect size for the kids to have a snack. They great a treat but you feel good about it. With the first ingredient being fruit and just a few pieces, less mommy guiltThey taste great, like actual fruity snacks and not a sugar coma. They are the perfect size for mom to have a little treat too and no one know. ;)

August 17, 2017

Good snack

I usually take these for my lunches when I'm at work. They taste great I always buy them when I'm at the grocery store. Good price. And the quality is good as well

August 17, 2017

J'adore

J'aime bien ces collations, ça m'évite de manger des bétises encore plus sucrées. C'est amusant de macher parce que c'est comme des Gummy Bears mais avec une saveur de fruit. Ce sont comme des bonbons et vous pouvez l'acheter au costco à un prix abordable... J'en apporte toujours à l'école et ce serait très bien pour les enfants.

August 16, 2017

mium

Mes enfants adore cette alternative au bonbon et autres choses sucre qui soffre a elle jen achete rarement car malgres le fais qui sois censer navoir aucun sucre il y en a pas mal mais quand meme bon au gout

August 02, 2017

Great taste!

These are perfect little little snacks to eat on the go. Good fruity flavor. I like that they're gluten free no preservatives, and no artificial colors and flavors too

July 27, 2017

Bold Fruit Flavour

I tried Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit as they were on sale. I loved them! They are tasty, have a great fruit flavour and make me want to eat more! I think they are a great treat and the fruit flavours are brilliant. If you want a sweet treat it's the way to go

July 12, 2017

Great snack for on the go.

My kids and I love the great taste of fruits in this little treats. It great gor a quick snack for on the go also. It's quick to grabe, throw some in the purse, bag, ... and enjoy on the go.