Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 10 in Fruit Snacks

May 25, 2017

A staple and favorite in our house! My son could eat these all day every day if I let him.. They are a bit healthier than other fruit gummies, taste great and are fairly affordable

May 21, 2017

Everyone in my family, including my parents and my sister's family, love Welch's Fruit Snacks.
    They are so addictive! They have more of a juice flavour then an artificial taste to them and are soft not sticky or gummy like many others out there.
    This snack is not the healthiest but definitely a much better alternative when you need that sugary fix.

May 10, 2017

These taste so good and are addicting. I like having them as a "treat" and better than a candy bar and satisfies my sweet tooth although the nutritional value could be better they are just a snack so not so bad.

May 09, 2017

Me and my husband really enjoyed these. They are not too sweet and they are nice and chewy and not too hard. Overall they are easy to bring anywhere with you as a little snack but it's not the most healthiest snack out there. This I would consider a treat because of the nutritional value of it.

May 08, 2017

I love These. The flavors are great and sweet and juicy. The gummy part is softer, and it not too hard for me to chew with braces. And it's great that they aren't full of chemicals.

May 04, 2017

Welchs fruit snacks are the best my kids go threw a costco box every 2 weeks there quick easy delicious and not as bad as the other gummies out there.

April 29, 2017

I got these as a free sample. I loved the taste of them. I am not a fan of the nutrional value behind them (refined sugar etc) but they do taste very good! They are a good snack for on the go or in the car on road trips

April 28, 2017

Perfect for on the go little snack for little people. My daughter really enjoys these things, she likes putting all the different fruits in their own categories and learns her fruits and colors for how they are shaped. Not a lot in the individual package but i buy them for my daughter. Will still be buying these for school lunches just wish the price of a box of these decreased or the amount of little gummy candies you get increased.

April 28, 2017

I got a whole box of these at Costco and they were such a good deal! It's really convenient to take a few packs on the go to enjoy as a snack. These fruit gummies are really flavourful because the flavours are more concentrated than other gummies I've had in the past. They are great when you're in need of a quick sugar fix!

April 23, 2017

I really like these - I buy them to keep in my purse to treat low blood sugar. They contain 17 grams of carbs which is a reasonable amount to treat a low - 25 grams would be better though. They taste a LOT better than those gross glucose tablets so I look forward to using them. They travel well and are a small size; I hate packing stuff that leaks or crumbles or gets stale.