Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Reviews

December 26, 2018

Welchs Fruit Snack Sensations

Welch's fruit snacks taste like your average fruit snacks but on the healthier side! I also like the texture of these ones because they do not get stuck in my teeth when I eat them. The only down side to them is how small the packages are! Love them!!

July 16, 2018

Love this product!

My whole family loves Welch's fruit snacks my boys take them to school everyday! I love snacking on them while watching a movie or just a snack on the go! Their healthy and taste great!

April 15, 2018

Addictive

I love eating these at home and at work. They're perfect to munch on and eat while watching Netflix. It's not hard to eat a whole bag at once, I'm warning you!

April 14, 2018

Love them!

These are a staple in our home! Kids love them in their lunch and as a quick snack perfect for on the go! And even as an adult I’ll have one if I’m looking for something sweet! Definitely recommend these!

April 11, 2018

Love these

I love these They taste so good and the kids love them too!! Such a nice little snack and great for on the go. Welch's make great fruit snacks!!! Good value

April 10, 2018

My honey absolutely loves this little snacks hmmgood

Standing in line one day my honey noticed these little snack and needed to try them as he has a sweet tooth. well every time I go shopping these little goodies are on my list :)

March 27, 2018

Tasty

These are pretty delish. DO NOT get the ones that are mixed with veggies, those are gross but the fruit only snacks are good. I try to buy them in bulk so its cheaper!

J'adore ce produit

J'adore se produit il est facile a emporté pour les voyage en auto et les pratique de sport après les classes. Ce mange bien autant que pour les petits ou les grands. Un de mes produit coup de cœur pour les collation d’après midi charger.

Yummy!

These are great, a perfect little snack for after lunch or to carry in your bag on the go, they taste great with no yucky after tastes. And all major grocery stores sell them ie Costco so buying in bulk makes for happy kiddies and mommies!

March 20, 2018

Perfect for a sweet craving

Love these fruit snacks. I have a sweet tooth and this product satisfies my sugar craving without feeling guilty. The portions are just right for a little snack on the go.