Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Reviews

January 16, 2018

Toddler's Favourite

My son and I love Welsh's fruit snacks! They are perfect for an emergency snack fix in the diaper bag. They are healthy than many sugary snacks meant for children. They taste great and its a perfect portion.

Good snack

We buy these in bulk from Costco . Grab and go snacks and they are pretty healthy. They are good. Sometimes they are discolored so that's when I buy the Mott's brand cause they are better. .

Fruity Snack

Not bad, I find Welch's to have more flavour than other brands in the same category. Great for on the go and as snacks that you can easily pack with your lunches

Fruit Snax

My son loves these. I like I can buy them at my local dollar store and I don't just buy one box. I buy two because I put them in my sons school lunch. Two packs each day.

November 24, 2017

Can stop eating it!

Thank god they are low in calories and come in a small portion; otherwise, we would be doomed because it is impossible to stop eating them. Besides being super yummy they are even filled with vitamins (C, A and E) and are fat-free.

November 15, 2017

Healthy snack

I have tried these gummies and I really love them. They are sweet but not to sweet they have the perfect flavor, also they have a mixed fruit flavors of peach, orange, strawberry and rasberry. I really like that in only one bag we have many flavors. It is a snack for kids and adults.

October 16, 2017

Healthy Snacks

Welch's Fruit Snacks very well known, at least in my Family. They packed by 22 g. of delicious, juicy , natural flavor and colours gummie per pack, are prefect snacks on the go. Would you buy them for your kids? We do all the time and not just for kids, because I love them too.

September 27, 2017

Great on Lunches

I love these little fruit snacks for lunch. They are the perfect size for the kids to have a snack. They great a treat but you feel good about it. With the first ingredient being fruit and just a few pieces, less mommy guiltThey taste great, like actual fruity snacks and not a sugar coma. They are the perfect size for mom to have a little treat too and no one know. ;)

August 17, 2017

Good snack

I usually take these for my lunches when I'm at work. They taste great I always buy them when I'm at the grocery store. Good price. And the quality is good as well

August 17, 2017

J'adore

J'aime bien ces collations, ça m'évite de manger des bétises encore plus sucrées. C'est amusant de macher parce que c'est comme des Gummy Bears mais avec une saveur de fruit. Ce sont comme des bonbons et vous pouvez l'acheter au costco à un prix abordable... J'en apporte toujours à l'école et ce serait très bien pour les enfants.