Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Reviews

June 10, 2017

I love these fruit snacks! They're so flavourful and gummy and makes a great snack! The only problem with these is that they come in small packs so I end up eating multiple packs at a time....

June 10, 2017

I love love to snack on these. These gummy is made from real fruit flavour and comes in a small bag portioned . My kids love these.i just throw some In Their lunch box.

June 10, 2017

Love these fruit snacks!. Fat free and gluten free! They taste fantastic and are made with real fruit. I like them if u need a something sweet!! This is Worth it!!

June 09, 2017

These snacks are my kids favourite , prices are reasonable and less expensive then the pure sugar snacks. Nice and chewy and have natural color and flavor.

June 07, 2017

Love these fruit snacks!. Fat free and gluten free! They taste fantastic and are made with real fruit. Great snack for after school or lunches or when you just need something sweet! We love these!

May 25, 2017

A staple and favorite in our house! My son could eat these all day every day if I let him.. They are a bit healthier than other fruit gummies, taste great and are fairly affordable

May 21, 2017

Everyone in my family, including my parents and my sister's family, love Welch's Fruit Snacks.
    They are so addictive! They have more of a juice flavour then an artificial taste to them and are soft not sticky or gummy like many others out there.
    This snack is not the healthiest but definitely a much better alternative when you need that sugary fix.

May 08, 2017

I love These. The flavors are great and sweet and juicy. The gummy part is softer, and it not too hard for me to chew with braces. And it's great that they aren't full of chemicals.

May 04, 2017

Welchs fruit snacks are the best my kids go threw a costco box every 2 weeks there quick easy delicious and not as bad as the other gummies out there.

April 28, 2017

Perfect for on the go little snack for little people. My daughter really enjoys these things, she likes putting all the different fruits in their own categories and learns her fruits and colors for how they are shaped. Not a lot in the individual package but i buy them for my daughter. Will still be buying these for school lunches just wish the price of a box of these decreased or the amount of little gummy candies you get increased.