Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Reviews

April 28, 2017

Perfect for on the go little snack for little people. My daughter really enjoys these things, she likes putting all the different fruits in their own categories and learns her fruits and colors for how they are shaped. Not a lot in the individual package but i buy them for my daughter. Will still be buying these for school lunches just wish the price of a box of these decreased or the amount of little gummy candies you get increased.

April 28, 2017

I got a whole box of these at Costco and they were such a good deal! It's really convenient to take a few packs on the go to enjoy as a snack. These fruit gummies are really flavourful because the flavours are more concentrated than other gummies I've had in the past. They are great when you're in need of a quick sugar fix!

April 23, 2017

I really like these - I buy them to keep in my purse to treat low blood sugar. They contain 17 grams of carbs which is a reasonable amount to treat a low - 25 grams would be better though. They taste a LOT better than those gross glucose tablets so I look forward to using them. They travel well and are a small size; I hate packing stuff that leaks or crumbles or gets stale.

April 23, 2017

The size of the packs are small, you get only a handful of fruit pieces, they are more of a 'fun sized' snack, perfect for the little people in your life. My sister in law buys these for my nephews lunches and to have on hand for treat.

They are soft and chewy, exactly what you would the texture of a gummie to be, they taste very good, some of them are better then others, I find the lighter shades (oranges) are sweet and tangy and have more flavor than the darker (grape) ones. I like that the first ingredient is real fruit juice as apposed to artificial flavoring.

I try to keep a box on hand for when we have children visit, but often hubby or I get into them and they are gone in a matter of a week.

April 18, 2017

Another full of sugar great grab and go snack for grandbaby ! These are so good,they have a nice fruity taste . Only thing is......I wish was more of in pack I actually think it's kinda of a rip off really for what I paid for a box of 10 pre packaged snacks only 9 little pieces in a bag ! But will buy for her !

2.7/5

April 16, 2017

I'm know it's not as good and fresh fruit but I like the fact they're fat free and gluten free. They're also in great small bags which are great to pop in my purse of the kid's lunch. All in all it's a good portable snack.

April 12, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Theses tasty little treats are a family fave. They're easy and small enough to take on the go. Welch's fruit snacks taste amazing. I would definitely recommend.

April 06, 2017

My kids love these fruit snacks in their lunches and on the go! The flavour isn't too sweet which is great and they aren't overly sticky so I know they won't be stuck on their teeth all day

April 04, 2017

I purchased this last month at Costco got a huge box for around 10 bucks. I tried them out and loved them. Not to sweet perfect little portions. Great for lunch kits and snacks.

April 04, 2017

These are a great take a long snack on trips and functions. Will be used in lunches too. Both kids enjoy these and although no gummy is truly healthy these are better then most. I enjoy them the odd time too!