Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Reviews

July 25, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Great little snack!

My daughter is probably one of the pickiest eaters out there so it’s rare to find a snack that she likes. However these are a staple in our house! The “blue package” is our go-to snack. Easy to pop in a bag, not too sweet or messy and best of all she eats them!!! There’s not a flavor she skips and they make her happy, so it’s a win in my book. Like anyone I wish there were more in a bag but from what I’ve seen the quantity is the standard for these types of snacks.

July 25, 2020
    Nebraska, United States

A staple in my house!

This is one of my boys favorite snacks! Even my teens love them. Love the variety of flavors and they are never hard. Not going to lie, I enjoy them every now and then myself!

July 23, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Best fruit snacks out there!

My girls love these fruit snacks! I love that they don't all get stuck in their teeth and are easy for kids to chew and swallow. I love the assorted flavor so they get a variety and not just one. They are great for anywhere amd don't make a huge mess to clean up after. These are great snacks for kids and they love them.

January 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Candy!!!!!

These little candys are the best candy on the market. Love the flavour of the blue one altho i find there is not much candys in the bags. I buy mine at Costco best bang for your buck!

September 04, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

love them

The kids love this healthy sweet snack. They are not to sticky for little ones teeth and they are good for you too! I will always keep these in the cupboard for a quick snack or to pack into a lunch.

July 11, 2019

My daughter loves them

They are a litlle sticky but the quantity in the bag is a good size for a little snack for a kid and even adult abd they taste really good and love buying the big box, you have alot for the price.

July 11, 2019

This is my kids favorite gummy snack

This is the first and only brand my kids like. It is great as a snack, for their lunch box and it is made with real fruits. I normally like the big box with 32 packs and when it is on promo around 5 dollars, as Welch products tend to be on the more expensive side.

July 07, 2019

Yummy

It's a great snack on the go. I live giving it go my kids When we are out in the city to Explorer. They are not to sweet but fruit. I have always done in my pockets not only fir the kids

July 07, 2019

The texture is amazing!

I really like these fruit snacks because the texture is sooo good and the flavours are really fruity and don’t taste too artificial. These are the perfect sweet tooth fruit snack! These make me feel somewhat healthy while binging. I love these! I highly recommend these!

July 05, 2019

One of my favorite snacks

Great tasting fruit snacks, with a natural component to them which is always an added bonus. The packages from costco come in those convenient mini-packs which are 60 calories each. I love to take those to work.