Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Reviews

April 14, 2018

Love them!

These are a staple in our home! Kids love them in their lunch and as a quick snack perfect for on the go! And even as an adult I’ll have one if I’m looking for something sweet! Definitely recommend these!

April 11, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love these

I love these They taste so good and the kids love them too!! Such a nice little snack and great for on the go. Welch's make great fruit snacks!!! Good value

April 10, 2018

My honey absolutely loves this little snacks hmmgood

Standing in line one day my honey noticed these little snack and needed to try them as he has a sweet tooth. well every time I go shopping these little goodies are on my list :)

March 27, 2018

Tasty

These are pretty delish. DO NOT get the ones that are mixed with veggies, those are gross but the fruit only snacks are good. I try to buy them in bulk so its cheaper!

J'adore ce produit

J'adore se produit il est facile a emporté pour les voyage en auto et les pratique de sport après les classes. Ce mange bien autant que pour les petits ou les grands. Un de mes produit coup de cœur pour les collation d’après midi charger.

Yummy!

These are great, a perfect little snack for after lunch or to carry in your bag on the go, they taste great with no yucky after tastes. And all major grocery stores sell them ie Costco so buying in bulk makes for happy kiddies and mommies!

March 20, 2018

Perfect for a sweet craving

Love these fruit snacks. I have a sweet tooth and this product satisfies my sugar craving without feeling guilty. The portions are just right for a little snack on the go.

March 06, 2018

Deliciously Fruity

These delicious little fruity snacks are super yummy and have no weird after-taste like some of the other market brands that I have purchased in the past. Only downfall? We want more.

March 06, 2018

Yummy

Soft and easy to chew. Only concern was the pack sizes need to be a little bigger. My kids could eat 3 packages. However they are very yummy. Me and my kids enjoy them for a little treat.

February 13, 2018

really good

Really good and the taste is naturally tasting compared to other gummies to eat. I like to put these in the freezer , they last a lot longer when eating