Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Reviews

March 20, 2018

Perfect for a sweet craving

Love these fruit snacks. I have a sweet tooth and this product satisfies my sugar craving without feeling guilty. The portions are just right for a little snack on the go.

March 06, 2018

Deliciously Fruity

These delicious little fruity snacks are super yummy and have no weird after-taste like some of the other market brands that I have purchased in the past. Only downfall? We want more.

March 06, 2018

Yummy

Soft and easy to chew. Only concern was the pack sizes need to be a little bigger. My kids could eat 3 packages. However they are very yummy. Me and my kids enjoy them for a little treat.

February 13, 2018

really good

Really good and the taste is naturally tasting compared to other gummies to eat. I like to put these in the freezer , they last a lot longer when eating

February 11, 2018

Absolutely delicious!

I absolutely love these snacks. They are a delicious fruit gummy that I have loved since I tried them as a kid. My favourit gummy candy. Has amazing fruit flavours.

January 16, 2018

Toddler's Favourite

My son and I love Welsh's fruit snacks! They are perfect for an emergency snack fix in the diaper bag. They are healthy than many sugary snacks meant for children. They taste great and its a perfect portion.

Good snack

We buy these in bulk from Costco . Grab and go snacks and they are pretty healthy. They are good. Sometimes they are discolored so that's when I buy the Mott's brand cause they are better. .

Fruity Snack

Not bad, I find Welch's to have more flavour than other brands in the same category. Great for on the go and as snacks that you can easily pack with your lunches

Fruit Snax

My son loves these. I like I can buy them at my local dollar store and I don't just buy one box. I buy two because I put them in my sons school lunch. Two packs each day.

November 24, 2017

Can stop eating it!

Thank god they are low in calories and come in a small portion; otherwise, we would be doomed because it is impossible to stop eating them. Besides being super yummy they are even filled with vitamins (C, A and E) and are fat-free.