Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit Reviews

June 11, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Welch's fruit snacks taste like your average fruit snacks but on the healthier side! I also like the texture of these ones because they do not get stuck in my teeth when I eat them. The only down side to them is how small the packages are! Love them!!

Our family loves the taste of Welch's Fruit Snacks
    - so much like the real fruit
    - love the chewy
    - easy to pack for everyone in our family or serve when friends come over to visit the boys

Fruit is important to one's diet and we thank you
    - great idea and no cleaning needed
    thx

June 10, 2017

Finally a healthy snack my kids like to eat! They are age friendly, I dont have an issue on worrying if they will choke. I would recommend these especially if your little one is a picky eater

June 10, 2017

I absolutely love these little packs of fruit snacks!! We buy them at Costco for my daughter to bring to school. Honestly, I think I eat way more packs than she does. They are fat and gluten free and contain vitamins C, A & E. When I go to work, sometimes I throw a few packs in my purse hehe

June 10, 2017

I love these fruit snacks! They're so flavourful and gummy and makes a great snack! The only problem with these is that they come in small packs so I end up eating multiple packs at a time....

June 10, 2017

I love love to snack on these. These gummy is made from real fruit flavour and comes in a small bag portioned . My kids love these.i just throw some In Their lunch box.

June 10, 2017

Love these fruit snacks!. Fat free and gluten free! They taste fantastic and are made with real fruit. I like them if u need a something sweet!! This is Worth it!!

June 09, 2017

These snacks are my kids favourite , prices are reasonable and less expensive then the pure sugar snacks. Nice and chewy and have natural color and flavor.

June 07, 2017

Love these fruit snacks!. Fat free and gluten free! They taste fantastic and are made with real fruit. Great snack for after school or lunches or when you just need something sweet! We love these!

May 25, 2017

A staple and favorite in our house! My son could eat these all day every day if I let him.. They are a bit healthier than other fruit gummies, taste great and are fairly affordable