Welch's Fruit Snacks, Mixed Reviews
#258 in Snacks

3.2/5

January 13, 2018

Would buy again

I first tried this fruit snack when it came with one of my kids’ meals. I was surprised at how good they were! Very tasty! I’m not a big gummy eater but I would definitely consider buying these in the future.

January 13, 2018

A Great Tasty Snack

We tried these and the Berries N Cherries varieties of these fruit snacks. We liked them both. Our toddler loves them. The adults in the house think we prefer the Berries N Cherries however, but they're both great. They have plenty of flavour and that flavour tastes natural and sweet. I just wish there were more pieces per pouch!

November 03, 2017

Positively Delicious

I truly enjoyed this product as it was so tasty! My daughter just adored it! I had recieved this product complimentary for testing. We would definitely buy it again especially considering the nutritional beneft to the snacks! Its a great on the go! It's also cost effective too.

June 24, 2017

Welch's fruit snacks

The taste of these is just fine, but for some odd reason, my toddler won't eat them. I also prefer the organic fruit snacks--less sugar, no artificial colors, etc.

May 04, 2017

These fruit snacks are a great price and even better than that they taste great. I'm 26 years old and even my boyfriend reaches for one of these when he's wanting a lift snack. My niece and nephews love them. I will always buy them.

June 30, 2016

I like that these snacks have no preservative in them . They are a nice mix of fruit tasting flavor to them. I normally don't eat much candy wise but since trying these I have bought them several times now as they are addicting.

April 25, 2016

Welch a fruit snacks are great! They are gluten free, with no artificial flavouring. There's just the right amount of gummies per package. The originals are the best the kids don't enjoy the yogurt covered ones as much as the original which is the blue box.

February 13, 2016

Welch's fruit snacks are very tasty. They are nice and soft. They come in nice individual packs. Great for a quick snack at home, at work or on the go.

January 25, 2016

These little fruit snacks are awesome. Both my kids like them. They make great lunch snacks, or snacks in general. They are only a couple dollars a box and I would rather spend the money on these (with actual fruit content) than all sugar alternatives.

January 25, 2016

I really like Welch's Fruit Snacks. Every snack tastes just like the fruit it represents. I've shared them with family and friends and everyone loves them. They're a great tasting, healthy snack!