Welch's Mixed Fruit, Fruit Snacks Reviews
#221 in Snacks

March 31, 2018

they taste good but small

I bought the fruit snacks for the first time, I like the taste even though my son does not care much for it. I like the fact there is no artificial food colouring in it. I do feel the packets could hold a bit more

September 30, 2017

The Best Gummies Out There

These are alseriously some of the best gummies out there. Every single flavoured gummy is good so you're never left with any unwanted kinds. Doesnt stick to teeth as bad s regular gummies too!

September 14, 2017

Awesome!

I really like this snack! I like the different fruit flavours in one box! These fruit snacks are soo good that I could eat the whole box! I like the taste of this fruit snacks they are not bitter tasting which I like. They make a good snack in the afternoon or at night. Excellent product!

May 26, 2017

My favourite snacks forever! It is always on my Costco list when we make a trip out. I love them for on the go and well since I am expecting my little one will definitely be a little spoiled with these real fruit snacks!

May 26, 2017

I love these fruit snacks from Welchs. They're one of the only brands that actually uses real fruit juice ingredients and not a bunch of chemicals. They taste like real fruit. Not too sweet or sour, they're just right.

August 24, 2016

These are a great occasional snack. Both myself and my toddler love the taste. I wouldn't use these as a regular snack due to the amount of sugar but they are great for a special treat. The portion sizes are perfect for a quick on the go snack.

July 23, 2016

A good snack to eat while on the go or to put in the drawer for work. Love the fruity taste. Small enough to fit in the tiniest of hands! Welch's is a recognizable name so I trust that they are good enough to eat for myself and whoever I choose to share it with. :)

July 22, 2016

These are my favourite fruit chews! They're so good! Perfectly chewy, fruity tasting and sweet. I love these and the mixed berry flavours the most. They're a great snack

2.7/5

June 07, 2016

They're a good fruit snack candy, but I guess I'm not a fan of the category itself. I don't like how these might appear to be a healthier version of a fruit snack but hello, these are just candy. They were nice and didn't stick in the teeth and I did enjoy the tastes of the different fruit flavours. But as a snack they have no nutritional value, and I don't buy that there's any benefit in them from fruit. But if you're looking for little portion controlled packs of gummy fruit candies go for these, they're better than Fruit Wrinkles.

May 13, 2016

I love to buy these welchs fruit snacks for my son, they are a little healthier than traditional fruit snacks and these are super yummy, I even enjoy them myself. Great to toss in my purse and take on the go.