Weleda Skin Food Reviews

Skin Food - SmallFor dry and rough skinIntensely hydrates and cares for the skin. Ultra-moisturizing, pure Lanolin and anti-blemish, organic Pansy nourishes and soothes dry and damaged skin. A precious essential oil blend of lavender, rosemary and sweet orange oil refresh the skin and the senses. Apply this whole body cream to your skin anytime, with special attention to extra dry areas, such as the feet, hands and elbows. Directions for use: Apply a small amount to dry or rough skin as needed and massage into the skin until the cream is absorbed. A light, protective film may remain on the skin's surface. To deeply nourish hard-working, dry hands liberally apply the cream on the hands, cover with cotton gloves and leave on overnight. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower), Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond), Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Glyceryl Linoleate, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Viola Tricolor, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*.* from natural essential oils

September 26, 2021
    United States

Essential for dry skin

I get super-dry patches just under my brow bone and sometimes near my ears, and this balmy cream sorts them out better than anything else, without any irritation around the eyes. It is pretty thick so recommend using only on really dry patches. But it doesn't cause break outs and is a great price.

2.3/5

September 02, 2021

Meh

I love #trynatural! I love trying new items that I normally wouldn’t hear about. When I got the chance to try this product, I was excited. I tried as soon as I received it. I’m glad I got to try, although wasn’t for me. I liked the packaging, but not so of the product itself. I found it a bit too greasy / buttery for my liking. Would be really great if you have super dry lips, but I just found it to be too much for my personal preferences.

August 05, 2021

This stuff is thick

As a woman who commonly has eczema flare ups I was very interested in trying this product. I had read up a lot on this product. Let me tell you that this cream lives up to the hype. My hand, especially my fingers get very chapped. This cream is so thick that it helped my skin in the winter months. This will definitely be a staple in my skincare products going forward. Best of all, it's clean!

April 24, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Multi use all over body and face cream.

Very thick emollient cream with a pleasant citrus smell. The smell wears off quite quickly so not that concerning if you don’t like fragrance. Use this on hands, cuticles and really great on the face when you have any dry patches or if you want to just plump up your skin instantly. Have more of a combo skin and this still works well for me. Definitely too heavy of a cream for the warmer months unless you are drier than the Sahara desert!

March 10, 2021
    United States

The BEST cream for winter hands

This cream is the remedy to dry, cracked winter hands. Or even dry cracked hands from washing and sanitizing them so much. It's super thick and somewhat greasy but not necessarily in a bad way. It quickly soothes dry and itchy skin. The smell is very pleasant also.

March 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Best intensive moisturiser

I bought this product after reading other reviews.
    It is hands down the best intensive moisturiser, I use this as an intensive moisturiser for my face and also on my hands which with using hand sanitiser and washing them regularly had become very dry.

December 19, 2020

Oh frig ya 🍊

I love Weledas Skin Food Original Ultra-Rich Cream!!! This stuff is super thick. I mean SUPER thick. It’s hard to squeeze out of the tube but it is fantastic. It’s a tiny bit greasy at first but my skin is so soft afterwards. I like to use it on my hands, feet, and elbows.
    The citrusy scent can be a little overwhelming for some people but I found it to be bright and invigorating.

February 17, 2020

Love this stuff!

I love weleda skin food, its so moisturizing. I have chronically dry facial skin and this helps me so much. It also looks great under makeup an helps everything to blend smoothly while giving you the look of a dewy complexion.

January 30, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Best handcream I ever used.

Such a lovely product. Smells amazing. Leaves skin soft and feels gorgeous. Not waxy but pleasantly emollient to moisturise even dryest hands. It's a natural product and a tube goes a long way. It's a handbag essential.

October 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Superfood for the skin!

Both cream and lip balm are super effective at moisturising the skin/lips, and both light and rich versions of the cream are amazing , they smell so good and leave the skin 100% effectively moisturised for the whole day/ night. I use the light cream as a day cream and the rich one as a night cream/mask. Great product. And only £12.95 per 100ml doesent break the bank either! Available at Holland an Barrett on the penny sale also when that is on :) and the lip balm is super nourishing and smells/tastes great ! It has a lovely texture to it when applied.