WELLSKIN Glaxal Base Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 1572 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 27, 2017

If you're looking a very thick, super hydrating cream, this is it. Its very thick, so you can apply a little but it goes a long way. The smell reminds me of painting in grade school. i was looking for something super effective for my kids and this did the trick. Its my go to for very dry skin.

March 13, 2017

Glaxal Base was recommended to me by my son's paediatrician. My son suffers from eczema and once I started using this, I found it was very effective in keeping my son's skin moisturized. The only downfall is the scent as it's not the best smelling lotion. But it's something I can get past and get used to. I will definitely be purchasing this again and I recommend it for anyone with very dry skin, eczema or sensitive skin.

January 10, 2017

I use this lotion on my 18 month old and it helps with her dry skin overnight. It is a thicker lotion which I like bacause I know it is going to absorb into her skin. It has a nice smell as well. If you suffer from dry skin, especially in the winter, definitely try this lotion.

January 06, 2017

This cream is absolutely perfect. It is non greasy yet the most hydrating on the sensitive skin of this household, including my infant son with eczema.

August 02, 2016

This cream was recommended by my doctor for my eczema on my hands/finger tips, as well as for my kids eczema. It is scent free so as not to irritate skin and is very soothing. It helped clear up all of our eczema. This is a great product!

1.5/5

July 15, 2016

Terrible lotion, my least favourite one. Doesnt not absorb at all, very greasy and feeling sticky in addition to medicine like scent, would not recommend at all

July 15, 2016

I absolutely love this cream! As someone who has incredibly sensitive hands (they bleed if they are exposed to the winter cold, for example), this cream is amazing for me. It's a plain cream, and does smell somewhat medical, but the soothing relief it provides paired with how soft it leaves my skin is totally worth it.

March 15, 2016

only thing I will use for both mine and my kids eczema. I actually like the smell of it too. it takes a bit to absorb into your skin but doesn't have a oilily feeling to it.

March 04, 2016

I bought this for my extremely dry, cracking and stinging legs.
    CONS: smells like industrial glue, sticky
    PROS: does work, very cheap, doesn't irritate
    I found that this did work well, however, the glue smell and the stickiness make it no better than a few other heavy moisturizers I have tried. It is a great price also.

February 17, 2016

C'est une lotion hydratante qui est hypoallergénique, non parfumée, non grasse. Elle est excellente pour ceux qui ont la peau sensible car elle est neutre. J'aime l'utiliser quand je veux y ajouter des huiles essentielles pour différents usages spécifiques. Sinon, elle est utile pour enfants ou adultes qui veulent une crème douce et non parfumée. Elle est en vente dans les pharmacies.

Natural health

Boyfriends' Birthday Gift 2016

Coke Vs Pepsi

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    iPad mini

Favourite Disney movies?

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!