WELLSKIN Glaxal Base Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 19, 2017

I am always looking for a great, long lasting moisturizer. With Glaxal Base I am confident my skin is being nourished the way I need! This is a heavier cream, and can be greasy if over applied. I have found by applying lighter layers in stages that I do not get greasy residue.
    I also app,y to my face an hour before I do my makeup, this allows for the cream to fully absorb.
    I do find the medicinal scent a tad off putting and wish it was more coconut or vanilla scented.
    Overall, this is an excellent cream for those of us with extremely dry skin.

May 04, 2017

La Base Glaxial est parfaite pour traiter l'exema meme mieux que certaine creme prescrite exipres pour ca. Apres 2 jours d'utilisation vous verrez des resultats.
    Parfait pour la peau a tendance a l'exema de vos enfants.

March 27, 2017

If you're looking a very thick, super hydrating cream, this is it. Its very thick, so you can apply a little but it goes a long way. The smell reminds me of painting in grade school. i was looking for something super effective for my kids and this did the trick. Its my go to for very dry skin.

March 13, 2017

Glaxal Base was recommended to me by my son's paediatrician. My son suffers from eczema and once I started using this, I found it was very effective in keeping my son's skin moisturized. The only downfall is the scent as it's not the best smelling lotion. But it's something I can get past and get used to. I will definitely be purchasing this again and I recommend it for anyone with very dry skin, eczema or sensitive skin.

January 10, 2017

I use this lotion on my 18 month old and it helps with her dry skin overnight. It is a thicker lotion which I like bacause I know it is going to absorb into her skin. It has a nice smell as well. If you suffer from dry skin, especially in the winter, definitely try this lotion.

January 06, 2017

This cream is absolutely perfect. It is non greasy yet the most hydrating on the sensitive skin of this household, including my infant son with eczema.

August 02, 2016

This cream was recommended by my doctor for my eczema on my hands/finger tips, as well as for my kids eczema. It is scent free so as not to irritate skin and is very soothing. It helped clear up all of our eczema. This is a great product!

1.3/5

July 15, 2016

Terrible lotion, my least favourite one. Doesnt not absorb at all, very greasy and feeling sticky in addition to medicine like scent, would not recommend at all

July 15, 2016

I absolutely love this cream! As someone who has incredibly sensitive hands (they bleed if they are exposed to the winter cold, for example), this cream is amazing for me. It's a plain cream, and does smell somewhat medical, but the soothing relief it provides paired with how soft it leaves my skin is totally worth it.

March 15, 2016

only thing I will use for both mine and my kids eczema. I actually like the smell of it too. it takes a bit to absorb into your skin but doesn't have a oilily feeling to it.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel