Werther's Original Hard Candies Reviews
#10 in Snacks

August 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Yummy

We are not big candy fans in this house but we have tried a lot and this one is definitely in all of our top 3. Price, quality, taste it’s got it all!

April 03, 2019

Addicting

I don't know what it is about these hard little candies but I find them impossible to suck on, I always end up chewing them because they're so good. Anytime I'm at the dollar store I stock up on these just so I can eat 2 bags a day!

1.8/5

March 08, 2019

Very sweet, old fashioned

As a kid I loved Werthers, but as I have gotten older it's become too sweet for my taste buds. I find the wrappers around the house, proving that my son and husband have different taste buds. To each their own...

February 27, 2019

Yum

These caramel candies are yummy. I love the flavour, it is creamy and buttery. It also does not have too much sugar in it, which is a good thing. I look forward to purchasing this again.

January 24, 2019
    Ille-et-Vilaine, France

Bonbon de mon enfance

Ce caramel a la crème à bercer toute mon enfance sentir ce petit caramel fondre dans la bouche et garder son goût pendant plusieurs minute en bouche un délice

December 27, 2018

good

these are a great hard candy. they can be found in almost any convience store. however the price tends to be a little expensive. great for if you are trying to quit smoking

September 19, 2018

Meilleur bonbon au caramel dure

Je me rappelle encore est une petite fille et manger mon premier Werther original.

Le goût est si crémeux et délicieux. Il rappelle le goût du caramel chaud.

Miammmm

July 18, 2018

Wonderful candy treat

A wonderful caramel taste and a very nice aroma when you open the bag. Very smooth flavor and a wonderful candy for just letting melt in your mouth or having the crunch when you chew them.

July 18, 2018

WERTHER'S ORIGINAL

Ces bonbons sont vraiment très bon et plaisent a un large public , la preuve est que plusieurs années après leur lancement ils plaisent toujours autant

April 06, 2018

Best hard candy hands down

Grandpa would always have some and I swear I could hear the wrapper being unwrapped from outside haha. Still love them and enjoy all variations of them. Best caramel flavour there is bar none.