Werther's Original Hard Candies Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1274 in Snacks

July 09, 2017

Love It

I never run out of Werther's Original Hard Candy. I have a statue of a butler that greets people when they come in. He has a tray full of Werther's and it is always topped up. I have a hard time policing them as you are only allowed to take one when you are either entering or departing. I have some friends that try to pocket a few extra and occasionally I'll pretend not to see. Love , love, love, my Werther's.

June 01, 2017

One of my favorite hard candies! They are just so smooth and savory and wow, I need more...

I recently also tried the caramel apple ones, as well, and they are super great too!

April 28, 2017

First of all...Who isn't a fan of these? I'm obsessed! I love the flavour. I Love how they feel silky in your mouth and melt right away. Great treat on the go

April 24, 2017

Yes please! I have been a fan of Werther's for as long as I can remember. They are so buttery and creamy. A package doesn't last me very long though because they are "slightly" addicting.

April 22, 2017

If someone buys me a roll or a bag of these candies, I will eat the whole thing in one sitting. They're. SO. Good. They're sweet and creamy and crunchy.. I just love them!

February 11, 2017

Such good candy! It is so smooth and delicious. I buy it sometimes at dollorama, it is very inexpensive there. I like both the soft chews and hard chews.

October 04, 2016

Se sont mes bonbons durs préférés ! Ils sont délicieux en bouche,je les adore. Goût simple et délicat qui enrobe bien la bouche. Goût crémeux succulent.

October 04, 2016

These are so creamy and my in your mouth goodness! The flavour is rich and delicious. These are high quality for a low price. My favourite butterscotch candy. The soft chewy ones are fantastic also.

June 03, 2016

I buy werthers all the time at dollarama. I love the smooth caramel flavor and they are extremely cheap for something so good. I love to get these little candies and put them in my purse or in the car.

June 02, 2016

I love all werther's products. I always have these at my grandma's and they are the perfect balance of sweet and creamy. I also get these for my grandpa in sugar free and they are surprisingly good.