Werther's Original Hard Candies Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1311 in Snacks

April 28, 2017

First of all...Who isn't a fan of these? I'm obsessed! I love the flavour. I Love how they feel silky in your mouth and melt right away. Great treat on the go

April 24, 2017

Yes please! I have been a fan of Werther's for as long as I can remember. They are so buttery and creamy. A package doesn't last me very long though because they are "slightly" addicting.

April 22, 2017

If someone buys me a roll or a bag of these candies, I will eat the whole thing in one sitting. They're. SO. Good. They're sweet and creamy and crunchy.. I just love them!

February 11, 2017

Such good candy! It is so smooth and delicious. I buy it sometimes at dollorama, it is very inexpensive there. I like both the soft chews and hard chews.

October 04, 2016

Se sont mes bonbons durs préférés ! Ils sont délicieux en bouche,je les adore. Goût simple et délicat qui enrobe bien la bouche. Goût crémeux succulent.

October 04, 2016

These are so creamy and my in your mouth goodness! The flavour is rich and delicious. These are high quality for a low price. My favourite butterscotch candy. The soft chewy ones are fantastic also.

June 03, 2016

I buy werthers all the time at dollarama. I love the smooth caramel flavor and they are extremely cheap for something so good. I love to get these little candies and put them in my purse or in the car.

June 02, 2016

I love all werther's products. I always have these at my grandma's and they are the perfect balance of sweet and creamy. I also get these for my grandpa in sugar free and they are surprisingly good.

May 28, 2016

Hmmmmmm Weather's hard candy is so yummy and delicious. The caramel flavor is just right and the smoothness of this candy makes it impossible to crunch down on. This is one candy that is worth savoring right to the end. A candy to be enjoyed by everyone. I never get sick of this candy.

May 10, 2016

These are amazing little candies. My nanny used to always have a little stash of candies beside her couch and these were always my favorites. Very smooth, silky and very flavorful. With me having a bad habit (smoking) these are nice to suck on while working or at the movies to take your mind off it.