wet and wild catsuit liquid lipstick Reviews
#312 in Lipstick

July 29, 2019

For 5$ this is the best

If you look at the amount you pay for this lipstick, it’s out of this world. It’s matte. It stays a long time. The colors are nice. Doesn’t crack or crumble on the lips. The consistency is not too thick which i love. Not highly pigmented but builds nicely. I use a lip balm underneath it as it is a bit dry for my lips. I have pretty dry chapped lips.

February 22, 2019

look no further for your best lip day!

Really enjoyed this product. thought the consistency was good and I love how many different colors they have. Very affordable and available in many different finishes. I prefer the matte formula!

September 19, 2018

Very affordable

I love these liquid lipsticks they are awesome and so affordable but I like there quality too so many beautiful colours in them like light/ nude to dark/bold ones

May 03, 2018

Omg

Let me tell you about this lipstick. It goes on creamy and drys to a beautiful matte finish. I like wet and wild products because they don't have parabens in there products anymore. I bought the nude and rebel rose. But these ladies so beautiful and I got so many compliments.

April 12, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

LOVE THIS SHADE OF LIPSTICK

I got Give Me Mocha i love wet n wild they're super affordable and have amazing products but unfortunately the liquid catsuit is a no from me the formula is weird its super clumpy and chunky its really drying and patchy BUT the shade is life.

January 13, 2018

A must have..

The new Wet an Wild liquid catsuit is the best drugstore lip anything you can get. This stuff wears great, I'm a dog groomer so my make up gets put though the test and this product passed. It stayed on all day. I would say this is a must have for anyone.