wet n wild catsuit liquid lipstick Reviews
#29 in Lipstick

October 11, 2018

Best drug store liquid lipstick

I love these liquid lipsticks they are very pigmented and don’t leave your lips chapped or dry. I love how they last a very long time as well. My favorite is give me mocha !

March 29, 2018

Formula depends on color

I own 4 of these lipsticks and let me just say that the formula is not consistent with all the colors. the first 3 i purchased I really liked because the wand is really nice, the application is nice, the formula is a bit drying but not too bad if you wear some lip balm and exfoliate. Some of the nude shades are beautiful. It gives just the right amount of color pay off. When i recently purchased nudist peach, i was disappointed to see that it did not apply the same. It was much more drying and powdery feeling on your lips even with lip balm underneath. It wasn't opaque and i packed on so many layers. The nude colors are great and even some of the bold colors. I would still repurchase them because they are pretty good overall, and the price is amazing so you cannot beat that.

January 23, 2018

I would buy more colours

I was sold on these liquid lipsticks after I saw all the reviews on them. Unfortunately, couldn't find them at all in Canada so I had to go to the States to pick them up. Gotta say...they were worth it. I do find them a little drying and the lighter colours will cling to dry patches if I haven't exfoliated but I just use a lip mask for 10 min before I put this on and it's fine. I even bought my cousin the same colour since I loved it so much.

January 22, 2018

Best liquid lippie

I cannot emphasize enough how great this lipstick is. It's on par with the high end brands that I have dried and is not as drying. The color selection is great but I do hope they expand the selection in the future. The value for cost is amazing as well.

January 19, 2018

Wow

So I went on a whim and tried this bc it was only $5.99 and I’m obsessed with liquid matte lipsticks and hadn’t found my favorite et and I’m glad that I did because this ends dyo being my favorite drugstore matte liquid lipstick! Affordable good shade variety doesn’t dry out my lips last a long time doesn’t get on my food or glasses a absolute must have !!

December 13, 2017

Great value brand

Love this Mattifying lipstick. Colors are wearable for any occasion. Great value for the quality. Nondrying, smooth and non transferring. No fragrance. Lasts an entire working day. May need reapplication after eating but stays put still.

September 14, 2017

Love these!

These are my favorite liquid lipsticks from a drug store brand. They're very inexpensive and very long lasting. They don't budge from your lipsticks unless you're eating. The colours are awesome but I wish they did have some more colours. I know that they're planning on releasing some bolder colours for Halloween so that should be fund. My favorite colours are Rebel Rose & Give me Mocha. If you like mauves and browns, I would suggest those colours.

August 09, 2017

Fabulous coverage

I love this lipstick! My only little niggle is I wish the darker shades were a touch more pigmented. You do have to layer the darker shades up more than the nude shades. They last forever!

June 25, 2017

One of the best quality affordable liquid lipsticks

I purchased three of the pinky-nude-coral colours in this brand, and I am very impressed! While the formula does feel a tad more drying than most creme longwearing lipsticks, and might need some touching up during the day, you really can't beat the price. Very pretty and pigmented, and perfect for a bold, summery look!

June 07, 2017

I purchased a few of these after seeing a few reviews online. Rebel Rose is a "my lips but better" shade. These stay on all day, aren't overly drying, and are completely matte. I like that they aren't sticky.

Some shade accentuate lip lines more than others.