Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Bronzer
Good

Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 320 in Bronzer

April 05, 2017

I got this bronzer for 5.99 after reading some mixed reviews. I have used some bronzers in the past but stopped because they were all too shimmery for me so I just stopped using them. I decided to try bronzer again and was originally going to get the Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer (really hyped up on Youtube) but I decided to go with something cheaper to see if I even liked bronzer before going to a pricier product. I just used this for the first time today and I LOVE it. It is amazing. I'm pretty pale so always worry about bronzers looking orangey or fake on me. This looked so natural and soft and not orangey at all. The pan on this is also massive so you get major product for your buck. I did read some reviews where people had problems with it breaking so I'm going to be very careful with it but it's amazing!

March 01, 2017

I LOVE this product!! Wet 'n Wild when I was little was considered as an introduction to makeup but now everyone uses this brand and the velvetiness of the Dulce de Luche banana powder is unreal. Plus for $5, you can't beat the price!! :)

October 29, 2015

colour icon bronzer, specifically the colour "reserve your cabana" is a great highlighter option for the fairer skin tone. Price point is great too at 4.99 for quite a large compact.