Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Bronzer Reviews
#152 in Bronzer

May 16, 2019

Awesome

'Reserve your Cabana' is my second favorite highlighter on earth. It's the perfect finishing touch to my makeup, no matter if it's an everyday look or a glam look. I always get so many compliments when I use it on how flawless my complexion looks. If I run out I will run to the store at all hours to pick one up because I just need it in my collection!

May 13, 2019

Its okay

This bronzer is quite pigmented so I need to use a light hand when applying. The colour is also not great for my skintone so it's hard for me to judge it. I find it quite powdery and applies patchy (note I'm not great at doing makeup so my skills can affect how this applies lol). Great value since the pan is really big. Also inexpensive. But I won't repurchase.

October 13, 2018

“Was” my fav

This was my holy grail bronzer ..
    I say was because, they changed the color for the shade “ticket to Brazil” ...
    It used to be the perfect shade of bronze and now that they changed the formula this particular shade is now lighter in tone & color ...which kind of dissapointed me because now I have to look for a new bronzer..

April 05, 2017

I got this bronzer for 5.99 after reading some mixed reviews. I have used some bronzers in the past but stopped because they were all too shimmery for me so I just stopped using them. I decided to try bronzer again and was originally going to get the Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer (really hyped up on Youtube) but I decided to go with something cheaper to see if I even liked bronzer before going to a pricier product. I just used this for the first time today and I LOVE it. It is amazing. I'm pretty pale so always worry about bronzers looking orangey or fake on me. This looked so natural and soft and not orangey at all. The pan on this is also massive so you get major product for your buck. I did read some reviews where people had problems with it breaking so I'm going to be very careful with it but it's amazing!

March 01, 2017

I LOVE this product!! Wet 'n Wild when I was little was considered as an introduction to makeup but now everyone uses this brand and the velvetiness of the Dulce de Luche banana powder is unreal. Plus for $5, you can't beat the price!! :)

October 29, 2015

colour icon bronzer, specifically the colour "reserve your cabana" is a great highlighter option for the fairer skin tone. Price point is great too at 4.99 for quite a large compact.