wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone Reviews
#63 in Eye Shadow

February 19, 2020
    United States

comfortable warm

I like wet n wild eyeshadow in comfort zone , it's a cheap but great found at dollar General its one of my go to on hand . it's price around $5-6 price value . I like how the small palette works and the shadows cream or blend into your eyes.

January 14, 2020

New formula :(

I LOVED this palette so much, and I'm so disappointed that they changed the formula. I had an old one that I managed to snag on clearance, but I recently had to purchase the new version after I ran out of my favorite shades. For me, this palette was just not as good as the previous formula was. It's very patchy on me, and the color payoff just isn't there anymore. Don't mess with success!

September 25, 2018

Good drugstore option

I have the new version of this palette ..
    And it’s great, you can create a lot of day looks as well as night looks ...
    Anyone can afford this, which makes it worth it (in my opinion) ..usually 6 or 7 dollars, depending on where you live ...

May 07, 2018

Makeup bag staple

I’m so sad that wet n wild has switched up their palettes that I made sure I snagged up this OG style one while I still could. The formulas are so blendable and pigmented and this palette is so versatile. Definitely a fave that I’d love to hold on to forever.

March 09, 2018

Would buy again

This is my favourite eye shadow palette. The colours are so beautiful and you can make a lot of different looks with it. It could use some matte shades as there are not any in the palette. This makes it hard to do a full look with the palette but for the price and pigmentation I can live with this. Wet n Wild makes a lot of great eye shadow palettes but this one is the one i use the most and still love it.

January 22, 2018

Great price and excellent quality

Wet n Wild Cosmetics have become my favorite drug store brand. This specific palette is gorgeous. The shadows are creamy, very pigmented and blend like a dream.

January 02, 2018

Worth it

I purchased this a while back and still works great, the color selection, the pigmentation is good. I usually use the darkest color for my eyebrows whenever im out.

July 14, 2017

Such an amazing little palette for the price!

I was stoked when I found this at the drug store. The colours are so versatile, and I couldn't believe the pigmentation when I tried it out! One of the colours actually reminds me of a MAC eyeshadow that I used to use, so I inadvertently found a dupe for an old favourite! If you haven't checked out Wet n Wild's eyeshadows, then you might be surprised at how much they have stepped up their game in the past few years. So glad that this brand is cruelty-free!

April 13, 2017

One of my favorite shadows, the blend so great, the price is unbelievable, the colors go great with my blue eyes and the mix of shades can pretty much go with any shade u feel like wearing. Can't go wrong with this!

January 29, 2017

I love this collection. It is the perfect variety of colours for my hazel eyes. The colours are very pigmented and blend together easily. There is not a lot of fallout and it is long-lasting. Great price!