Wet n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette Reviews
#6 in Makeup

December 06, 2018

i love it

best contour i have ever tried its perfect for my fair skin. Its the perfect cool tone shade and the yellowly powder is great for my under eyes. i also love how much you get at such a low price

June 05, 2018

DEFINITELY WORTH IT

I'm in love with this contour palette! I have used this on every occassion and everyone always compliments my face. I absolutely can't get enough of this contour and even my sister is in love with it! She usually isn't a big fan of a lot of stuff but she is a fan of this palette! I would definitely recomment to buy this for the price and quality is worth the buy.

April 30, 2018

For the price, you can't beat it.

For $3.99, it really doesn’t get better than this! Super affordable and a great contouring pallete! It's actually pigmented and easy to apply. My only issue (which is no fault of the company) is that when I am at my most pale, the highlight color might as well be setting powder because it blends right into my skin color.

March 19, 2018

One of my favorite for drugstore

This product is both affordable and effective. It performs so well and looks absolutely gorgeous on the skin. The brightening side works great as well. I took off a star because it is powdery, but easy to overlook.

Amazing drugstore contour set

This is such a good product and so amazing for the price. I especially really like the highlight side and use it to set my concealer all the time. Its such an affordable product. for $5 you really cant go wrong. It does get a bit powdery in the pan but not really a big deal to me. With all the hype on lose powders coming out, i actually prefer pressed powders. So the fact that this is so accessible at the drugstore is a plus for me

Great!!

Love this product, even tho am soooo pale the tone on the bronzer suits me very well ! And the setting powder set well no creases, nice color pay off !

Great for beginners

This is such a great product if you'd like to find a cheap contour shade that isn't at a high end price. I could care less for the highlighter side, I use it more as a setting powder but the dark contour shade is suitable for all skin types and is well worth the money (4$ at my local walmart)

October 07, 2017

Great Value!

This is my intro to contouring. I didn't want to spend a lot and saw good reviews on this from Youtubers. It didn't disappoint.

I only use the dark contouring shade as I'm super pale, but it's still worth it for the one shade. These are highly pigmented, so you just need a light hand. There is a fair amount of kickback, so I always tap my brush.

Blends out really well and the colour looks great on my skin. I really enjoy this product and for the price you can't go wrong.

May 29, 2017

I love this product.

I use the Dulche de Leche shade, which is great for my light skin.

The highlighting powder is great to set my undereyes/concealer, but it does not highlight that much if I only dip my brush in once.

The contouring shade is very pigmented, so go easy with your hand. I often checked myself out in the sunlight and noticed I went nuts on that shade, even though I (thought that I) went easy on it. I dip my brush easily into it, twice, and tap the excess off; even then, sometimes, if I'm applying just a bit too much pressure, it looks too dark.. It blends well, tho.

What I don't like about this pallete is the packaging (could be much prettier) and the contour shade kicking off a lot of the powder when you dip your brush in it.

May 29, 2017

Very pigmented , a little goes a long way. Easy to blend. It can be a bit muddy for the bronzer if applied too much. The highlighter is bright and beautiful. Price is amazing. Very great product