Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation Reviews
#31 in Foundation

April 03, 2019

GRAB THIS NNNOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

THIS IS AN AMAZING FOUNDATION!!! Forget about the fact that this is a drugstore foundation, this is one of my favourite foundations in my collection and is my go to when I need something I know will last throughout the day and provide me solid coverage that won't wear off. The colour range considering it's drugstore is pretty good and I feel (hopefully) is something that Wet n Wild will expand on in the future. The packaging is really nice for a drugstore foundation as its in a glass bottle that is clear with a black top and although it doesn't come with a pump, (come on drugstore!) it does come with a paddle like applicator which is better than pouring product out and wasting it. Overall, really great coverage that I feel will work for a wide array of skin tones and types and is at a great affordable price! Would highly highly highlyyyy recommend picking up this foundation!

March 12, 2019

not for me

I had high hopes for this foundation since I've seen so many beauty influencers rave about it. I found it to be really heavy on the skin and cakey. The cost is great but just not a product that worked for me at all.

January 18, 2019

My New Go To

I had heard so much about the Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation from beauty bloggers and Youtube influencers that I just had to try it. I am not disappointed.

First of all, the price. I picked this up for only 6.99 from my local Superstore. The product comes with a paddle applicator and while it is a more liquidy texture than I am used to it actually covers quite well. I put on one layer as I prefer a more natural makeup look but this foundation is buildable if you prefer a fuller coverage. It also spreads very well and I find I don't use as much product as I do when I use a creamier foundation.

I've given this a full week of daily use and it wears quite well. At the end of the day I still have foundation on my face but it has not settled into my smile lines or gone cakey in the areas where my skin is drier. Two problems I've had with many other foundations that have only make me look older than I am.

Given the price and the effectiveness I think Wet n Wild has become my new go to foundation and I will definitely be picking up another bottle when this one runs out.

January 14, 2019

Amazing for the price!!

When I set it properly, this stuff stays on nice and DOES NOT OXIDIZE!!! I like the finish and it seems to go on smooth without clinging to dry areas. Now if only i could get my undertones right...

September 01, 2018

Wet-N-Wild Photo Focus Foundation, Rose Ivory.

Wet-N-Wild Photo Focus Foundation is a affordable drugstore foundation that is under 10 dollars Canadian This a matte foundation that medium to full coverage that is buildable. formula is comfortable and not overly drying on my moderately dry, sensitive skin. There is a descent color range of 20 shades in this foundation range. For reference, I am a Mac (cool neutral with pink undertone) and I have in The shade, Rose Ivory.

August 26, 2018

Pretty good for a drugstore brand!

I have really oily skin and this foundation lasts all day! This foundation beats a lot of my high-end foundations for durability throughout the day. The only con I have is that sometimes it does have a bit of a "sticky" finish after its applied but a little powder helps set it all in place.

June 19, 2018

My fav!!

This is my favorite drug store foundation. It is a great price and covers well. I am pretty pale in the winter and find a lot of foundations are too harsh looking on my skin. This foundation blends well and keeps my pale skin looking warm! I use a blender to apply, but appreciate how the wand allows me to control how much product I use. I would highly recommend this product!

June 06, 2018

Skin-like

I’m oily girl like I would be able to used up to 10 oil remover sheets in a day. And also acne prone. I’ve been using this when I saw it on youtube. Never went back to my old one and Im on my 5th bottle already.

June 05, 2018

Works for me

This foundation is a must buy! I would definitely recomment this product to everyone because it's cheap but also a good type of foundation. It doesn't get dry, only sometimes but that's only because I forgot to apply face primer beforehand. It honestly suits my skin and applies easily. There are no struggles nor any confusion when applying this product. It also gives you a convenient stick that helps you apply without any sponges nor brushes. I would buy again!

1.2/5

May 23, 2018

Not worth its reputation.

I was really hoping that this foundation would be everything it was said to be. Total flop! It doesn't blend well at all. Such a mess. I will NOT be buying it again. I didn't mind the applicator. But the actual product was horrible.