Whiskas Meaty Selections Cat Food

Whiskas Meaty Selections Cat Food Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 64 in Cat Food & Treats

March 19, 2017

It is the only food my cat will eat. I have tried several brands and she will only eat this one. Good price for the amount you get, especially if you purchase the huge bags.

March 07, 2017

La marque et la saveur que j'achète tout le temps, meilleur rapport qualité/prix. Je la préfère aux friskies.
    Mes chats préfèrent cette saveur plutot que fruits de mer.

March 07, 2017

There has only been one day in my life when I didnt have a cat...I will leave the math there....and Whiskas has been a trusted brand. The meaty selections in a nice variety to try with our current two cats; but on the mature side of adult. They love the extra texture and respond as if getting fed is a treat. We use dry as well as wet feeding.

When the rating says "98%" of Chicks dig it, it should be "Cats Dig it" lol

My mane coon is a picky old man. He will only eat Whiskas hair ball control.
    We purchased different brands when he was a kitten, more out of convenience at the time. But would get an upset stomach and I thought he was sick due to the hairball vomit I would see everywhere, so this is what led me to trying their hairball formula. No more upset tummies!

This dry food is the one that stuck, mainly because he is the boss, and he wont eat anything else period!

December 20, 2016

I bought a huge bag of this last month in the sea food variety. For a low cost cat food, my cats are obsessed with it! I have to actually monitor how much my cats eat now, for the first time in over a decade! They will just gorge on this! This is by far their favourite low end brand cat food.

October 28, 2016

My cats really like this wet cat food. They especially like the flavours that come with gravy. They do t like the pate as much. I think the cans are a good value as they eat it all up and none is left to dry out in the dishes. The cat food doesn't smell awful like some of the no name brands. My cats fur coats are very soft and shiny. Their eyes are bright and even though they are both six years old, they are full of energy and they play like kittens. I think that the good nutrition provided to them have made my cats feel young and healthy.

February 11, 2016

We have three cats and whiskas cat food is the only one they seem to really like they even have picked out the other pieces of cat food from the whiskas when I try and mix it

December 23, 2015

I love that this is made from real meat. This is my go-to with the cats because they eat it no problem, and the ingredients are healthy. The good price point doesn't hurt either.

December 11, 2015

We used to buy the salmon one all the time. We stopped because our local pet store didn't carry it anymore. Our cat use to love the food and I felt this fish was good for him.

September 28, 2015

I always buy this cat food on sale, I feel really good about buying this cat food for my cat. She is very healthy and active and I think this cat food plays a huge role in that. It is definitely one of the better options to buy in terms of cat food.