Whiskas Meaty Selections Cat Food

Whiskas Meaty Selections Cat Food Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 72 in Cat Food & Treats

May 29, 2017

This is the only brand my cat will eat. She's a ragdoll and I found her to be really fussy when it comes to cat food and for whatever reason she goes nuts for this stuff and especially the salmon version. It doesn't smell too strongly and she's really lean after eating it for almost 2 years.

May 26, 2017

This is the only brand of cat food my cat will eat. Meaty Selections is his preferred flavor. No other brands seem to satisfy his taste buds like Whiskas!

April 30, 2017

This just makes my cat tear at the bag when his dish is empty. This is all he will eat. It doesn't have a sour odour to it. Super bite size pieces. Come in different flavours a must have for your kitty.

March 19, 2017

It is the only food my cat will eat. I have tried several brands and she will only eat this one. Good price for the amount you get, especially if you purchase the huge bags.

March 07, 2017

La marque et la saveur que j'achète tout le temps, meilleur rapport qualité/prix. Je la préfère aux friskies.
    Mes chats préfèrent cette saveur plutot que fruits de mer.

March 07, 2017

There has only been one day in my life when I didnt have a cat...I will leave the math there....and Whiskas has been a trusted brand. The meaty selections in a nice variety to try with our current two cats; but on the mature side of adult. They love the extra texture and respond as if getting fed is a treat. We use dry as well as wet feeding.

When the rating says "98%" of Chicks dig it, it should be "Cats Dig it" lol

My mane coon is a picky old man. He will only eat Whiskas hair ball control.
    We purchased different brands when he was a kitten, more out of convenience at the time. But would get an upset stomach and I thought he was sick due to the hairball vomit I would see everywhere, so this is what led me to trying their hairball formula. No more upset tummies!

This dry food is the one that stuck, mainly because he is the boss, and he wont eat anything else period!

December 20, 2016

I bought a huge bag of this last month in the sea food variety. For a low cost cat food, my cats are obsessed with it! I have to actually monitor how much my cats eat now, for the first time in over a decade! They will just gorge on this! This is by far their favourite low end brand cat food.

October 28, 2016

My cats really like this wet cat food. They especially like the flavours that come with gravy. They do t like the pate as much. I think the cans are a good value as they eat it all up and none is left to dry out in the dishes. The cat food doesn't smell awful like some of the no name brands. My cats fur coats are very soft and shiny. Their eyes are bright and even though they are both six years old, they are full of energy and they play like kittens. I think that the good nutrition provided to them have made my cats feel young and healthy.

February 11, 2016

We have three cats and whiskas cat food is the only one they seem to really like they even have picked out the other pieces of cat food from the whiskas when I try and mix it

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)