Whiskas Perfect Portions Singles Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 73 in Cat Food & Treats

June 28, 2017

These make my cat crazy

These perfect portions stay fresh in the fridge which is important because I only give my cat a spoonful at a time. As soon as he hears the tin foil on the top peel back he rushes to the kitchen. My cat gobbles down this cat food faster than any other brand. They are on sale for .70 a lot. At Walmart their full price is .93 and even at this price they are a great deal. I would recommend this to anyone with a cat!

2.0/5

June 09, 2017

Initially we thought Whiskas Portions was the best bet for our 16 year old cat because they are a very soft wet food, even softer than pate. Once we started buying them we found them to not be very fulfilling for him and he ended up eating two of them anyways. Later we went to a pet food store and one of the workers there told us that feeding your cat Whiskas, is equivalent to a human eating Ramen noodles. We were shocked when she told us that and very bought Whiskas after that.

April 16, 2017

my cats love this, it is i give it to them every morning. I love how it is available at several stores. it is decently priced. and worth every penny. i like the variety of flavours it offers for the cats

April 13, 2017

There is no other wet food that gets my cats this excited. They absolutely love it and I love giving it to them. I have 3 cats who each have certain kinds of wet food they don't like, however not with this kind, they all love it.

April 10, 2017

These are fantastic! I love the separate portions. Before I would have to scoop out half of the whiskas tray and then wrap up the other half and store it, before it dried out. Now, these are the perfect size for one meal. No need to store and seal and hope to use before they dry out.

March 26, 2017

I buy these for my cat and she absolutely loves them! She is pretty picky when it comes to what she eats and is a very vocal cat so I just want to keep her happy so I don't have to hear about it. I do find them a bit expensive but I buy a case at a time and then only buy other flavours not offered in the case when they go on sale. I can have a pretty good variety for her and she doesnt seem to get tired of any of the flavours

March 10, 2017

My cat absolutely loves perfect portions, plus they are easy and mess free for me and my husband. I also like that the container is recyclable. This is the only wet cat food I buy.

March 07, 2017

This is a very convenient product . It comes in a two pack and snaps apart for easy serving. I do not feed this very often as I know dry hard food is best for tartar and their teeth. Our cat sees it as a treat and I can grab it and peel the cover and set on floor and am done.

February 11, 2017

Received a sample for my cat and she loves it. I don't give it to her every day, but as a nice little variety a couple of times a week. I love the convenience of the pre packaged portions.

February 26, 2016

I bought these as well because I had the coupon my cats loves it I loved that I didn't have to keep half a can of stinky wet food in my fridge. I have two cats with opposite tastes one only likes pate and the other the chunks in gravy so really 2 stinky cans. I give it every other day as a an added treat.