Whiskas perfect portions Reviews

November 21, 2020

Perfect portions!

I really do love the portion sizes (fast and easy) and my cat has always loved whiskas. They always have plenty of flavors to choose from, but it does get costly apposed to getting large cans and doing your own portion sizes.

November 21, 2020
    United States

Nice product!

My cat loves this product! It is so easy to just snap, peel, and pour without having to spoon anything out since it is already been portioned. It pops out easily and makes for a super quick feeding and he loves every last bite! It is super convenient and a high quality product that I feel good about feeding to me fur baby!

October 06, 2020

Cat food

My cat loves this wet food. I find it very convenient how they already have it portioned, so i don’t have to save the rest in the fridge. Also love how they have many different options for flavour.

June 21, 2020

Pretty good

My cats seems to really enjoy Whiskas wet food. At first they mostly only enjoyed the shredded kind but as they got older then now seem to prefer the pate over that. I give them a scoop in the morning and night and they absolutely love it. I also love that they have different options to choose from because they do get bored with only one flavour so I can always mix it up! I would recommend any cat owners to give it a shot!

June 09, 2020

My cats favourite

My cat loves the Pate version. The 24 pack comes in 4 different flavours so each day he gets something new

The price is really good. I do add a bit of water to the beef and chicken flavours as they are not as juicy as the fish versions

This is a staple product in our home!

2.2/5

February 23, 2020

Smaller than it looks

Unfortunately these perfect portions aren't that perfect and are ridiculously small. You end up using both packs anyway so it isn't really worth going for the perfect portion

November 27, 2019

Convenient portion sizes

We primarily feed our two cats dry kibble and feed wet food as a morning treat to help keep them hydrated and happy. They really seem to enjoy Whiskas and we love the portion sizes. It beats opening an entire can of food that sits in the fridge for a couple of days at a time. I’d say the quality of the food is average but with only feeding as a treat with a high quality kibble as the main diet I’m ok with it.

May 18, 2019

Whiskas Perfect Portions

My very picky cat loves Whiskas Perfect Portions. She will eat pretty much all the flavors but her favourite ones are the pieces in gravy. I like how there are two smaller portions as they are the perfect size. I found myself throwing out uneaten food constantly until I tried this. I absolutely love them and surly saves me money.

April 27, 2019

Great for portion control

I like these containers because it allows me to make sure both my cats get an equal amount when I’m feeding them. The price is reasonable and my cats liked pretty much every flavour and texture! (Pate, chunks, flakes, etc)

March 31, 2019

A great feeding idea.

Whiskas Perfect Portions are a great way to ensure you feed you cat the correct portion of food. I also like that the food is opened fresh for each meal. By opening only one meal at a time the second meal can be kept at room temperature which is what my vet recommends for both feeding food and drinking water.

As an added bonus to the Whiskas Perfect Portions style of packaging you can also change the flavours from morning and night feeding too.