Whiskas perfect portions Reviews

April 10, 2018

Cat loves it

My cat is a bit picky about food and she is always happy when I feed her this food. It is in small portions so it stays fresh when I feed her. There's also a nice selection of flavours.

April 01, 2018

Whiskas perfect portions

I tried my cat with the Whiskas perfect portions and to be perfectly honest she hated it everyone says it's exactly the same as the normal size package but she won't eat this. I even asked the company if there was any difference they say no but as I said my cat will not eat it

March 16, 2018

I would buy this product again

My cats loves the product. The portion is perfect for them. I don't need to keep it in the fridge for the rest portion,and they always finish it. The variety of the texture and taste are perfect. And the price is so good. I would like to buy again the product and would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

March 11, 2018

my cats love this product

My 4 cats love the Whiskas perfect portions but the portions have to be pate since they don't really like cuts in gravy.
    Their favorite is the beef entree.

March 05, 2018

Chloe the Cat approves

The portion sizes are perfect and the cat seems to like the variety we have given her.

They are a fair price and what I feel is great quality.

We always end up giving her the while thing, this way each of my kids can give her a portion at the same time. She takes her time eating them and always meows for more!

February 27, 2018

My fur baby loves these

My cat loves Whiskas wet food. He is a picky eater. I really appreciate the new perfect portion so i no longer have half a can of wet food sitting in my fridge.

February 21, 2018

Candy for cats

My cat absolutely loves these. She loves the gravy and eats that first. She always eats these in one sitting vs other wet food where she will come back a few times before she finishes it.

February 11, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

my kitty loves

These are my cats favorite kind of wet food! Since I only have the one cat, they come in perfect sized portions for him, so I dont have to waste a whole can of the other wet food on just one cat. there are many many different flavors and textures from chunks to pate, so there is bound to be a kind that your favorite furry friend will enjoy

February 09, 2018

Just Enough

I had a coupon for a free sample of these little portions. You can snap them in half and feed the cat one side only or both. The fact that my cat only eats a little bit of wet food makes these sizes a "perfect portion". I don't have to have opened can food lying in the fridge and as my cat doesn't like it cold, she loves these! Her favorite is the salmon flavor! I will def be buying these again.

February 09, 2018

My cat loves it

I love the fact that these are divided into portions so I don't need to save half in the fridge to dry out (and forget about it sometimes lol). I've been buying these for about 3 months now and my boy loves it!