Whiskas perfect portions Reviews

September 21, 2017

Meow meow

My cat seems to really enjoy Whiskas Perfect portions. They have a variety of flavour. They are sold individually if your giving your cat them as treat or in club packs.

September 20, 2017

Literally perfect portions!

My cat is getting up their in age and has recently been switched to wet foods. She doesn’t eat much so the full cans are too much but these Whiskas portions are great and perfect for splitting through out the day! She’s definitely feeling better now and loves the tastes.

September 20, 2017

They're okay but I wish there were better options

We've fed the cuts in gravy perfect portions to our cat for a while now but she doesn't seem to love them. I was drawn by the perceived convenience of the packaging - feed from the package because there are no sharp edges and it's the right amount. Unfortunately the saps isn't very good for either the cat to eat nor to get it out of the package without making a mess (yuck, wet cat food on your fingers)!

July 21, 2017

My cat loves these!

And I love them too because the size is just right for my cat and they're non-messy.

My cat receives wet food as treats here and there and so if he didn't love these then I wouldn't continue buying them, but he does! He eats it up and but doesn't ask for more, so I know the size is satisfying to him. So the name 'Perfect Portions' is very apt!

It's the brand of wet cat food that I reach for now.

July 10, 2017

Nika's favourite food

Our cat Nika loves this food. In the past she has totally neglected other cat food not this one. She meows as if to say feed me now. We would like to see more discount coupons for this product in the future.

June 28, 2017

These make my cat crazy

These perfect portions stay fresh in the fridge which is important because I only give my cat a spoonful at a time. As soon as he hears the tin foil on the top peel back he rushes to the kitchen. My cat gobbles down this cat food faster than any other brand. They are on sale for .70 a lot. At Walmart their full price is .93 and even at this price they are a great deal. I would recommend this to anyone with a cat!

June 21, 2017

A must have for my cats

This wet cat food comes in two sealed sections for super easy meals with no open containers left over. My cat will only eat pate and these give him just the right amount for a meal.

2.0/5

June 09, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Initially we thought Whiskas Portions was the best bet for our 16 year old cat because they are a very soft wet food, even softer than pate. Once we started buying them we found them to not be very fulfilling for him and he ended up eating two of them anyways. Later we went to a pet food store and one of the workers there told us that feeding your cat Whiskas, is equivalent to a human eating Ramen noodles. We were shocked when she told us that and very bought Whiskas after that.

May 09, 2017

I remember seeing the commercial for this new cat food product on T.V for the first time and wanting to try them as soon as possible. I regularly would buy soft food for my cats as a treat as they normally eat hard food on a daily basis. Sometimes I was left to try and wrap up left over cat food and put it in the fridge if it wasn't used all at the one time, leaving my refrigerator smelling like tuna.

I love so much that this is not only in smaller portions but that each one includes two servings. This way I'm able to give the perfect amount of soft food to each of my cats without having any left overs to deal with. As far as the food itself is concerned both of my cats love this food to say the least, I have tried all of the flavours offered and they seem to love the variety of food I'm giving them.

I normally buy these at Sobeys for about a dollar depending on if they are on sale or not and sometimes I will get the box of these that contain12 containers of food for about $10.00. I buy these weekly and I will defiantly continue to do so, love these!

April 29, 2017

These really are the perfect portions, even for one very finicky kitty! My cats both love the flavours available in this Whiskas product and even the fussier of the two tends to finish almost all of his portion (as crazy as it sounds, he prefers hard food to wet food). Fairly pricey for the listed ingredients but the boys really like this special treat, so we will continue to buy this product when it goes on sale.