Whiskas perfect portions Reviews

March 07, 2017

We have an extremely picky cat and she loves it! The individual portions make is really quick and easy to feed her in the mornings. I just wish it was a little cheaper.

March 07, 2017

This is a very convenient product . It comes in a two pack and snaps apart for easy serving. I do not feed this very often as I know dry hard food is best for tartar and their teeth. Our cat sees it as a treat and I can grab it and peel the cover and set on floor and am done.

February 11, 2017

Received a sample for my cat and she loves it. I don't give it to her every day, but as a nice little variety a couple of times a week. I love the convenience of the pre packaged portions.

January 09, 2017

One thing I hated about buying canned food for our cats was the leftovers would go in the fridge and the cats didn't like it afterward. Whiskas has smartly solved this problem. The cats love it and no leftovers - yay!

September 13, 2016

I love the size these come in. Usually my cat just eats a little bit at a time and I put the rest of a can in the fridge and it gets forgotten about. But these are the "perfect portion" size for my cat. However, I don't like the packaging. Every time I take the lid off it squirts the sauce on my hand. Other than that part my cat seems to love them. They have pate and chunk versions for variety. Hoping they make the lid a litter easier to take off in the future.

February 26, 2016

I bought these as well because I had the coupon my cats loves it I loved that I didn't have to keep half a can of stinky wet food in my fridge. I have two cats with opposite tastes one only likes pate and the other the chunks in gravy so really 2 stinky cans. I give it every other day as a an added treat.

February 13, 2016

I bought 10 of these tonight because by buying 5 with a coupon I got 5 free. This is a wet cat food in different flavours and tonight was the first time my cats tried it. Mealtime went offer good and I am satisfied and will definitely buy more of these.

February 08, 2016

Received a sample and tried it with my cats they refuse to eat any other wet food now. Is greatly portioned no more tin cans. Ends up cheaper and they love it and it has been easy to find in any store

November 13, 2015
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Have been trying lately to switch up our cat's diet. She is an extremely fussy eater, and we have never been able to get her to eat anything except dry cat food and tuna. We gave these a shot, due to their small portion size, and so far, she seems to like them!