Whole blends honey shampoo and conditioner Reviews
#136 in Shampoo

July 03, 2020

great product

I got sample of this shampoo and conditioner. after first use i just love the results... my hair were super soft and looked great... i than bought full size bottle and it works great for my hairs.

June 01, 2020

leaves hair super soft!!

i am very picky about what conditioner i use for my hair, alot of shampoos and conitioners leave my hair feeling like there is a residue left after my wash but this one doesnt, the coco one is even better !!

May 12, 2020

It really is like finding a treasure!

It smells so wonderful & luxurious I often find myself reapplying just to smell it. It leaves my hair really soft and silky and super shiny. The only bad thing I would say about it is if I wash my hair in the morning by the next morning my hair is more greasy than with a lot of other shampoo's. It's still worth it for the smell alone though!

April 30, 2020

Would buy this again especially when on sale

I love the shampoo and conditioner. It is so soft on the hair and leaves it moisturized and shiny, the conditioner is especially good for dry and brittle or frizzy hair. A little bit goes a long way.

March 04, 2020

Good for the Price - Have Experience More Moisture in Others

This is a decent item - smells well ... good slip on the wet hair. The only downfall I would point out is the moisture content. It is not as moisturizing as I had anticipated. Hoping if this product is revamped - the moisture content is increased.

January 30, 2020

Best shampoo ever!!

I have extremely thin fine hair that gets greasy in less than 24 hours. It has taken me quite some time to try and find something that works without doing 2-3 washes at once. I enjoy many of the whole blends line but the honey is my favourite!! The scent, the way it leaves my hair feeling and looking. No need for a double or triple wash! And it goes a long way lathers very nicely. I use it on my 5 year old daughter as well she loves it! Try it today!

December 11, 2019

My choice of cheap shampoo and conditioner

It is good if you don't want to spend a lot money. I have oily, thin and straight hair and this shampoo and conditioner leave my hair soft and clean, but does not help on volume.

August 29, 2019

I would buy this product again

Excellent product, a bit pricey but definitely worth it. Makes your Hair shiny, no tangles as long as it's brushed before and after shower, also smells wonderful

August 18, 2019

Love how it makes my hair feel!

After a somewhat long time of useing the same shampoo, I needed to make a change. I decided to go with whole blends shampoo no conditioner.
    I just love how it smells and makes my hair feel!! I also got the leave in conditioner and it is wonderful!

August 15, 2019

Love this shampoo and conditioner. I’ve tried different sham

I have been buying whole blends shampoo for a few years now. I especially love the honey blend shampoo & conditioner as it makes my hair soft and shiny. I work with the public and often get asked what kind do I use .