Whole blends Honey Treasures Repairing Rinse Out Mask Reviews
#53 in Hair Care

January 17, 2018

love it

I like this mask a lot, it does keep my hair moisturized and smooth and strengthen it. the smell is pleasant, easy to use. price is reasonable, good value for your money

January 15, 2018

I love it

I love this product because I have damaged hair and this really helps repairing them, not fully but partially it does. Also if you have a lot of hair fall then try this one out.

January 10, 2018

Masque de feu

J'adore ce masque, déjà son odeur est incroyable, on aurait presque envede le manger et en plus, il est très bien pour renforcer les cheveux qui ont perdu un peu de brillance et qui sont secs

January 10, 2018

Smells amazing

Whole blends shampoos in general smell amazing. I found this one smells great and it leaves your hair feeling slightly softer. I'll that there isn't the biggest difference in softeness. But it definitely worth trying.

November 24, 2017

Great product

I was was not going to buy this product because I thought it was over priced for the brand. I ended up going on sale and wow its worth the regular price. It smells amazing and made my hair beautifully soft. I love this product

November 16, 2017

This is good

I like this product and find that it is really good, although I wouldn't necessarily say this is a hair mask, it is pretty good. It works more like a hair conditioner but still very effective. It also smells really good!

November 16, 2017

great repair

This product is a great repair to damaged hair! I would tell anyone to use this. I color my hair regularly and make sure this is the first product I put in afterwards.

2.0/5

July 26, 2017

Did not do anything special for my hair

This line as an incredible smell and I was tempted to buy it. So I did! However, this did not do something special to my hair except smelling good. It was a little bit softer when I rinse it out, but a short time after shower, my hair felt dry as they didn't received any treatments.

June 10, 2017

This is my favorite drugstore hair mask. I use it weekly as my hair is highly processed (bleached + whatever color I'm feeling at the time) and it leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. Also noticed it helps to smooth out any spilt ends I have between trims. I usually leave it on for a longer amount of time while in the shower!

May 31, 2017

Really good stuff. I apply this to my hair, ends mainly 1 time every 2 weeks after the Shampoo&Conditioner;treatment. Longer you leave it in Smoother it makes my hair. I have super long hair with bad split ends, I find it reduces that little by little. Fights frizz. Makes super soft, smooth, shiny. My hair is super thin it doesnt tangle. I love the smell of this surrum. Overall great stuff! good price. good amount in this cute little jar.