Whole blends Honey Treasures Repairing Rinse Out Mask Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 2555 in Hair Care

2.0/5

July 26, 2017

Did not do anything special for my hair

This line as an incredible smell and I was tempted to buy it. So I did! However, this did not do something special to my hair except smelling good. It was a little bit softer when I rinse it out, but a short time after shower, my hair felt dry as they didn't received any treatments.

June 10, 2017

This is my favorite drugstore hair mask. I use it weekly as my hair is highly processed (bleached + whatever color I'm feeling at the time) and it leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. Also noticed it helps to smooth out any spilt ends I have between trims. I usually leave it on for a longer amount of time while in the shower!

May 31, 2017

Really good stuff. I apply this to my hair, ends mainly 1 time every 2 weeks after the Shampoo&Conditioner;treatment. Longer you leave it in Smoother it makes my hair. I have super long hair with bad split ends, I find it reduces that little by little. Fights frizz. Makes super soft, smooth, shiny. My hair is super thin it doesnt tangle. I love the smell of this surrum. Overall great stuff! good price. good amount in this cute little jar.

April 18, 2017

j'ai adorer il sont rendu mes cheveux doux et mais cheveux sentais bon apres

Le shampoing offre une mousse généreuse et onctueuse qui laisse les cheveux doux au toucher et cela même si on n'utilise pas le conditionneur ensuite. Mes cheveux sentent bon jusqu'au prochain lavage. Merci Garnier de m'avoir offert la chance de l'essaye

April 15, 2017

Absolutely love Whole blends, does wonders for my hair. Smells amazing and have been more then satisfied with the results of using this product. Its now part of my hair care.

April 04, 2017

I use this product about once a month, i've used the honey, coconut oil and argon oil. love them all. makes my hair feel super nice and works well. i have naturally frizzy hair (that i do nothing with, like i dont add heat, just let it air dry) and i feel like this product helps reduce that

March 15, 2017

c'est bien peut etre un peu chère mais ca en vaut la peine. ca hydrate bien.moi, j'utilise aussi le shampouin et l'après shampouin et je n'ai jamais etait decu des produit whole blends. merci de me satisfaire

March 13, 2017

I love this product ! I have very dry hair, so this does wonder for me ! A little bit goes a long way, so this product will last awhile! I love the smell of this, it's so fresh smelling! This makes my hair soft and not a frizzy as it usually is. And the price point is manageable! Will definitely be repurchasing !

February 17, 2017

Really like this. Smells pretty good. The longer you leave it on the softer your hair feels. My hair tangles usually alot but with this I can brush my hair fairly easy

January 17, 2017

I use this on my 6 year olds daughter very curly and frizzy hair and it makes if manageable for a few days. The scent is also lovely not at all overpowering.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!