Whole Blends Oat Delicacy Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#25 in Hair Care

May 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this again and again.

This product I sent great the whole family uses it and love it and will definitely be buying again and again.. I’d definitely recommend this shampoo to any one..

February 28, 2020

Love it!

Does a great job for the value! Leaves hair feeling silky and manageable. Love it!!!! I find alot of shampoos leave a build up and weigh my hair down. This shampoo does not. I would highly recommend it! I have used alot of shampoos and conditioners drugstore to salons and I find this to be one of the best!

February 27, 2020

My new go to brand

Both the shampoo and conditioner smell incredible! There's no weight to either and my hair has never felt softer and lighter! I absolutely Love this combination!

December 16, 2019

love it

i like whole blends in general, when it comes out with this shampoo and conditioner, i just have to try it. my hair is smooth and no tangle after use. the price is good, product is good, worth trying

June 04, 2019

Hair is so soft and smells great

I started using this shampoo and conditioner combo after I had my son. My hair was a disaster. My hair hasn’t fully repaired but the difference is amazing from what it was before. My curls are better, less frizz, softer and not so damaged looking when straightening.. and my husband is always going crazy over how good my hair smells LOL

April 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great

I tried this the other night for the firdttime and wow it made my hair so soft and gave it that silky look when dried. I hsve super dry hair so i found this really helpful it also smells amazing. I will be for sure buying more of this product. Its excellent for my thick hair and the pricing is budget friendly. I love how healthy my hair feels once i have it done.

March 21, 2019

The best!!

I have very fine hair, tangles so easily. This shampoo and conditioner allows me to brush my hair, no tangles. It's perfect!
    It does not dry my hair out, no frizz. It's the best shampoo/conditioner I have found yet.

March 21, 2019

My favourite

Only shampoo and conditioner I use. Very nourishing and makes my hair smooth and silky. I would always recommend to anyone wanting to try out a new shampoo.

March 07, 2019

Game changer

The whole blends line is a game changer. Its affordable and fantastic. Does what its supposed to do and then some. I highly recommend this product and I will forever keep purchasing it myself

February 25, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My favorite!

I used to only use salon shampoo and conditioners - until I decided I needed to save money in this dept and found this product. Lovely scent and so gentle on my hair.